FS: KLIPSCHORNS

Thats right, I'm selling my babies, sad but true. I switched my fronts to my LaScala's and have watched my Khorns and crates take up my kitchen\2nd bedroom for a year, that I don't have anymore. Hence eating in the living room gets tiring after awhile, thats where my kitch table is actually, condo's don't offer much room here...

I have been the PROUD PAPA of these bad girls since birth and think it's time for them to move on to another Heritage owner. I hate doing this, but a Parent has to kick their offspring out sooner or later, besides, I still have their little brothers at home...[:'(]

I am the original owner, matching serial #'s, low mileage, actually stored for 10 yrs(long story, with Silica packages and heated storage) and oiled oak finish. The internal wiring has been upgraded with Monster MC500 and drivers are in great shape, original crossovers, the original shipping crates, rubber liners for the back(came with 93's), manual, etc. Hey, the manual is like a birth certificate to me in a way...[;)]

what am I asking...what am I offered....you pay shipping or arrange it, drop off at Shippers and moving is a small service fee, gasoline isn't cheap these days in my 4X4 nor is my back...[A]

These puppies are in MINT condition, no scratches, no scuffs, no beer bottle stains...NUDDA....[;)]

• Replies 44
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

It's funny, I read the ignorance and stupidity of your post and can't help but laugh at you and BamBam...sorry BaBam, lmfao...

he'll be waiting awhile at that cost....trust me Tex....

you go my friend, thought you would cut down a 01 member, and see where it goes eh, and your ignorance adding up on points ...tell you what...

You and your MIGHTY US DOLLAR can stuff it, actually sold them 2 hrs after post, not bad eh, just remember whose the largest supplier of your energy source, oil, natural gas, and electricity....if your brave don't be stupid, hows that for realm of reality....

stays in Canada....SOLD.....

There is this dude that will give ya, One Thousand brand spanken new US dollars for em,BaBam,on another note in the realm of reality, good luck ,or a bigger condo

Johny'Holiday "Flair that is so there" tm

do we go hup 1 hup 2 now DS, as the group leader....[8-)]

PS, tell your buddy DH he should change his pic, he looks like that fat f*** "Mikey" off of occ and discovery....sad but true....

actually 63 split window...silver...sweet...[;)]

boomer9911

Here is a copy of the forum policy.

Please note that advertisements, chain letters, pyramid schemes, and solicitations are inappropriate on this forum.

/////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////

Terms Of Use

By using this site, you agree to abide by our rules below. Considering the real-time nature of this forum, it is impossible for us to review messages or confirm the validity of information posted. Please remember that we do not actively monitor the contents of posted messages and are not responsible for any messages posted. We do not vouch for or warrant the accuracy, completeness or usefulness of any message, and are not responsible for the contents of any message. The messages express the views of the author of the message, not necessarily the views of Klipsch or any entity associated with Klipsch. Any user who feels that a posted message is objectionable is encouraged to contact us immediately by email. We have the ability to remove objectionable messages and we will make every effort to do so, within a reasonable time frame, if we determine that removal is necessary. This is a manual process, however, so please realize that we may not be able to remove or edit particular messages immediately.

You agree, through your use of this service, that you will not use this forum to post any material which is knowingly false and/or defamatory, inaccurate, abusive, vulgar, hateful, harassing, obscene, profane, sexually oriented, threatening, invasive of a person's privacy, or otherwise violative of any law. You agree not to post any copyrighted material unless the copyright is owned by you or by this forum. Although this forum does not and cannot review the messages posted and is not responsible for the content of any of these messages, we at this forum reserve the right to delete any message for any or no reason whatsoever. You remain solely responsible for the content of your messages, and you agree to indemnify and hold harmless this forum and their agents with respect to any claim based upon transmission of your message(s). We at this forum also reserve the right to reveal your identity (or whatever information we know about you) in the event of a complaint or legal action arising from any message posted by you.

Please note that advertisements, chain letters, pyramid schemes, and solicitations are inappropriate on this forum.

Banner ads and promotional links are prohibited, but non-commercial informational links will be allowed.

All manufacturer's representatives and competing brand personnel must identify themselves as an employee of said company in each post on the forum.

Profile pages and signatures will no longer support banner ads or commercial promotion links and signatures will be condensed and/or rehoused for viewing simplicity.

Private messages are private between forum members in that no other forum member has access to these messages. Administrators do not monitor these messages unless a complaint is made by a member receiving an objectionable private message.

The Federal Trade Commission's Children's Online Privacy Protection Act of 1998 (COPPA) is intended to protect the privacy of children using the Internet. As of April 21, 2000, many Web sites are required to obtain parental consent before collecting, using, or disclosing personal information from children under 13.

You must be over the age of 13 to use this message board. If you are not over the age of 13, DO NOT REGISTER.

It's funny, I read the ignorance and stupidity of your post and can't help but laugh at you and BamBam...sorry BaBam, lmfao...

you go my friend, thought you would cut down a 01 member, and see where it goes eh, and your ignorance adding up on points ...tell you what...

You and your MIGHTY US DOLLAR can stuff it, actually sold them 2 hrs after post, not bad eh, just remember whose the largest supplier of your energy source, oil, natural gas, and electricity....if your brave don't be stupid, hows that for realm of reality....

There is this dude that will give ya, One Thousand brand spanken new US dollars for em,BaBam,on another note in the realm of reality, good luck ,or a bigger condo

?

Actually, the Stanley Cup is back here in Alberta right now, Cam Ward has it next and should be here in Etown showing it off soon and bravo for them, 4 players on the Hurricanes are Alberta boys, then again a fool knows little eh...you want to insult the Edmonton Oilers Mikey...lmao...

as for your beer, you bet, it qualifies as bull pi** pretty much...rather have a Hinee or corona....sad....but true....

The Canadain Vegas,now where's that Stanley Cup, i need some NASCAR beer for the 4th of July

You must be the life of the party. I'm guessing you forgot to take your meds before posting this drivel...

do we go hup 1 hup 2 now DS, as the group leader....[8-)]

PS, tell your buddy DH he should change his pic, he looks like that fat f*** "Mikey" off of occ and discovery....sad but true....

actually 63 split window...silver...sweet...[;)]

You can pick on Johny and Duke all you want but insulting Mikey just went too far. [:@]

How could anyone not like this guy?

post-17394-13819302053312_thumb.jpg

Damn, this thread went south right after the 2nd post, but glad the Klipschorns were sold to someone else who'll give 'em a good home in Canada (hope they were picked up and not shipped).

And no one picks on Mikey...he's the only one that makes OCC worth watching IMO!

And does Johnny play ESPs because of Dave Mustaine? C'mon now, be your own man and stop following others and play a real man's guitar, like a Les Paul or an SG, or even an American Tele or Strat (and no, I don't play the guitar, but keyboards).[H]