Need a story to go with this picture

rplace

Not quite as fun as "guess what is in the box" from a few weeks back, but let's see who can come up with the best story behind this picture.

We don't need to concern ourselves with the facts. If you like you can spin a yarn about this picture of pure fiction (I am thinking Thebes will do well here) or you can make a guess at what you think is behind this story.

Details to follow after I see some interesting tales or guesses.

post-16462-13819302122852_thumb.jpg

Gary on a plane to meet up with Allan in New York for a fun-filled Jazz weekend? He doesn't like to fly, so had one Crown and Coke too many and passed out?

Or it's on the way back, and he didn't get much sleep so decided to get some in on the ride home.

How am I doing? [:D]

Mike

Our sleeping friend was once given an ultimatum by his wife. "If you don't shave that dang moustache off all your Klipsch speakers are out the door!!"

This went on for years and finally his wife changed her tune. "Fine, if you shave that thing off I'll let you get your Klipschorns!"

A couple weeks ago, while on the Klipsch Pilgrimage, the moustached man fell into a deep, deep sleep on a shuttle bus.

While asleep, some barely perceptible utterances by him included "I told you, we're selling the house because the Klipschorns need corners! CORNERS! Not those fake false corner thingies." "Trust me, they'll just blend in with the walls!"

He awoke to the painful reality that his bond with his moustache has been too close for too long. At least he can always look at pictures of Klipschorns on the internet.

The key part of the mission is access to the main First Data credit card processing site. First Data clears most of the credit card transactions in the <?xml:namespace prefix = st1 ns = "urn:schemas-microsoft-com:office:smarttags" />US. Its DataCenter is a football field of redundant card processing servers. Bringing down the DataCenter will cripple the Jewish-influenced US economy. For that, Mohammad needed Gary.

<?xml:namespace prefix = o ns = "urn:schemas-microsoft-com:office:office" />

He needed his face to get past the first guard at the gate. He needed his ID card to enter the building. And he needed his finger prints to access the DataCenter. This way Mohammed could plant a powerful virus right at the very heart of American card credit processing inside the firewalls! The virus didnt destroy. No, it worked more slyly than that.

Like a snake, the virus slithers through all of the credit card records, slowly, insidiously, irretrievably marking each account. When the credit card is looked up, used or accessed in any way, the account numbers are mysteriously changed to a random number. And the virus grows. Quickly. Use one credit card and two are corrupted. Then four, 16 and 256 cards are changed. In seconds, 65,536 cards and then 4.2 billion are altered! Corrupted forever. Chaos will spread around the nation at the speed of an electrical blip. Forget bringing down billion dollar towers, this blow will strike at the very soul of American capitalism, sending trillion-dollar ripples through-out the world. It will plunge the economic engine of the world into the dark ages. People wont trust their credit cards anymore. Hundreds of billions in eBay and Wal-Mart sales will grind to a halt. Fear the might of the jihad. All praise be to Allah.

But Gary refused. It was too much he said. They wont understand, he said. They wont equate their infidel support of the Jewish incursion with attacking their beloved instant plastic money. He was resolute. No way, not no how.

So, in the end there was no other way. Mohammed needed his face, fingerprints and ID card. Now if only the guard at the guard at the gate believes that Gary is merely asleep and lets them in.

[H]