Heresy Speakers $149.00/pair Buy-It-Now

I'd buy a pair but I would be spending the rest of the summer sleeping in the dog house ...[:o]

I'm afraid there will be no room in the doghouse for you.

My wife thinks my LaScalas are WAYYYY too big...so what did I do but bring home a pair of Khorns.

Now she says THEY are wayyyyyyyyyyy too big (and passe'), so what did I do today, but order a pair of Jubilees...[:o]

So, for my little gal at home who loves little boxy 5" speaker boxes, I will now have 3 LaScalas, 2 Khorns and 2 Jubilees...

fat chance of anyone fitting into the doghouse after I jam all that & myself inside.

[:D]

• Like 1

When I am running out of WAF and about to be scolded for my incurable impulsive behavior I may whip it out and show her ...

I could be worse ...

Posted Image

Just don't do that in public, you could get arrested.

seller doesn't need the money. remember those 2 pair of Khorns bought for $2500 total? remember what they sold for?

Now that you mention it, he is the same seller http://forums.klipsch.com/forums/permalink/728662/730761/ShowThread.aspx#730761.

Could be that he has more than 10 pair - I noticed this post yesterday afternoon:

portland craigslist > electronics > Klipsch Heresy Two Way Speakers THSR $150 Pair

last modified: Thu, 6 Jul 14:49 PDT

Klipsch Heresy Two Way Speakers THSR $150 Pair - $150

Reply to: sale-179114944@craigslist.org

Date: 2006-07-06, 2:49PM PDT

Fair looking good sounding Klipsch Heresy Pair model THSR These are commercial version two way only, no K77 in these, $150 a pair email aep30@comcast.net

this is in or around SE Portland

no -- it's NOT ok to contact this poster with services or other commercial interests

hBvQrVNf9eMuxFT689SvMIT4DhPU.jpg

Copyright © 2006 craigslist, inc. terms of use privacy policy feedback forum

Coytee,

Speaking of La Scalas, and putting you in the doghouse, I promise I haven't forgotten about you!! I'm sorry for taking so long to get you that La Scala cabinet. Rest assured I will do my share to make sure you get put in the doghouse by getting you just what you need, another La Scala cabinet! :-D

I recently started another job at a local theater (see general section) and it's been sucking a lot of my time. I do have your address and promise to get it out to you! I just need to get ahold of someone willing to help me, and that has a vehicle big enough to transport it, as all I have is a car.

-Jon