Fan Death myth or reality so says my parents.

Jay481985

• Replies 50
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I'm not exactly sure how you make the connection there, Bill. Maybe you had all this on your clipboard and needed to dump it somewhere?

I just scanned the post and found the premise absurd. Then I read this post....

Or maybe there is just more oxygen south of the Mason-Dixon line?

Sounds like you need more Oxygen............

And this one..........

See Jay? Another example of south of the Mason-Dixon line living. With fans.

I guess you just can't trust those Texans..........

sounds like you can't take a joke.....or tell the difference....

Edit: willy, you edited out the steel mill part!

Edit 2: Trust? you put in the part after the oxygen crack way after the initial post and my response. And where do you connect trust with the comment about living with the fan on all year anyway? Make sense man!

The irony is you will die of a house fan accident when your a 109 years old. Might I say you live a very comfortable life until then... well except. Might I recommend, given that future sight is 20/20, that in 2015 on the New Jersey Turnpike you should not eat that burrito so fast. Trust me.

Did I ever tell you ,

I've been to Upstate New York .

It's there that I found the stereotypes of the North and the South to be very similar .

Something wrong with Upstate New York? .............We are just common folk up here...........Where were you in upstate? People are the same all over, just their accents are different, Good people are Good people, doesn't matter where they're from..............Sorta reminds me of a Canned Heat song; " It's theSame All Over", or something like that........

Did I ever tell you ,

I've been to Upstate New York .

It's there that I found the stereotypes of the North and the South to be very similar .

Something wrong with Upstate New York? .............We are just common folk up here...........Where were you in upstate? People are the same all over, just their accents are different, Good people are Good people, doesn't matter where they're from..............Sorta reminds me of a Canned Heat song; " It's theSame All Over", or something like that........

I was in Massena NY . An old GF was from there . What Oldtimer said , (people are people ) is what I meant . The Southern Redneck stereotypes that Bill Cain posted could easily be applied up there .

OldBuckster is right . Good people are good people wherever you go , and the same applies to bad people .