YOUNGEST, NEWEST FORUM MEMBER!!!

Yo Dude, welcome to the forum. [*]

Like they said before, watch out for playing them too loud. I bet your mom will help you out with the volume control. [:-*]

And, your dad must indeed be the coolest dad in the world!!![H]

I bet he is also the mostest handsome, brilliant, wise, never wrong, kind, compassionate, etc. !!!!!! [:)]

Of course I happen to know that he thinks you are awfully handsome, brilliant, mostly wise, and only occasionally wrong. I know he is proud of you.[:D]

Also, since your dad is so incredibly cool, you may want to consider taking up a collection in order to get him some tubes. He is probably wanting some after hearing the wonderful tubes on the Khorns up in Hope. [;)]

He probably wouldn't mind if you guys also found it in your heart to upgrade the CD and DVD player. He seems to have a good turntable. I know you would also like a cool turntable in the future. It is important to keep the interest and love of vinyl going for your generation.

So, just remember, since your dad is so very cool, remember to always mind him and cont. to be interested in all things audio for the years to come.

I Love You Man!!!![:D]

DAD.

My little girl is 4 and she has a full blown Klipsch HT in her room for her music, DVD's and Sega Dreamcast machine. She has KG2 mains, KG1 rears, a KG2.2V center, and a most recently a KSW-50 subwoofer. She was thrilled the ohter day when the box arrived and she found out it was hers, she even helped me connect it. I got a nice Onkyo TX-SR502 HT receiver from uBid for like $150 and it is 70W X 6.

Her AudioSource 6.5SW subwoofer went to the basement system where there is another complete music and Sega gaming system. Games are just more fun when the action comes at you from all directions. In fact I just bought some Heresy's to go with the KG .5's that I already have down there. You can never have too much Klipsch in the house.

You sure that HT system is really for your 4 year old? Elmo in 5.1 is not something I need to hear[:)]

Hey, remember me from the Pilgrimage? I'm the big guy with the two teenage daughters. Have you been talking to them on MySpace??

Sicks and fridge box's are fun but i dont know about the whole gum part[:^)] but i agree klipsh is better!!!!!![;)] and no i dont like myspace.

Fini,

Did he just dump on your daughters?

Nah, he didn't dump on Fini's daughters.

He's just not allowed on MySpace.

Too many documentaries out there about perv's that troll My Space. With a doctor for a dad and an attorney for a mom, we pretty much keep the paranoia level turned up pretty high around there.

Of course, while we were in Hope, my 6 y/o asked me about how wise it was to meet with a bunch of people that I met online....

Hmmmm, well, we may be audionerds, but don't seem to be any pervs around. But still, we try to keep the kids as safe as is possible...

The overly protective and mildly paranoid dad,

Paul

Too many documentaries out there about perv's that troll My Space. With a doctor for a dad and an attorney for a mom, we pretty much keep the paranoia level turned up pretty high around there.

your children must be super professionals when older.... They must have two phd's each and be able to speak 5 languages and be a doctor and lawyer [;)]

Right about now, my Heresy's are making the road trip from San Antonio to Waco. I wonder if the UPS dude has them hooked up to his radio in the cab of the truck?[8]

I can't wait to hook them up. My parents did say I have to have my room all clean before they can be hooked up....[:P]

Sounds like a conspiracy to me....

PC[:D]

My parents did say I have to have my room all clean before they can be hooked up....[:P]

I think it has more to do with the acoustics in the room - gotta have a good first listening.

Doesn't sound like conspiracy to me [;)]

My parents did say I have to have my room all clean before they can be hooked up....[:P]

I think it has more to do with the acoustics in the room - gotta have a good first listening.

Doesn't sound like conspiracy to me [;)]

I don't know, you should tell your dad, clutter and dirty laundry are good for room accoustics.

What do you mean about those guys on myspace Paul, Fini was in Hope[;)]

Sorry Finster, couldn't help it plus Seti put me up to it[:P]

Little MeLoves, you sir are off to a great start and what will become a beautiful past time for you[:D]

Way to go Paul, and all this time I thought they were asleep behind us on the couch[:o]

• Moderators

Congratulations thats a nice setup for being 12, or even 30.

So you really were paying attention in hope, glad you like this hobby, at least is fairly safe and will last your whole life.

Now just keep you eyes on dad when he wants to upgrade thats the time to make your move, at a good price too.[:D]

• Moderators

MeLoves,

Congratulations on your H2's. I know you will enjoy them. Actually the UPS dude does not have them hooked up in his van, I called him and had him drop them off at my house here in Austin so I could listen to them first. They sound great and they are beautiful. I was almost tempted to not let him pick them back up, but he said that he had to make sure they arrived to you on time.

Listen to those guys about playing them loud, I didn't get very good advice about this when I was your age and now I need hearing aids and I am only 47, I am being serious when I say that, so please be carefull.

Good luck and have fun. The next time I drive up to Dallas can I stop by and have a listen?

Travis

What do you mean about those guys on myspace Paul, Fini was in Hope[;)]

Sorry Finster, couldn't help it plus Seti put me up to it[:P]

Hey, it was Seti who was on the laptop so much at the Farmhouse (with that look on his face...). [;)]

So, MeLovesHeresys, you didn't tell me what kind of music you listen to. Are you into rap, ska, and Japanese punk, or are you more of a Madonna, Ethel Merman, Al Martino kinda guy? It's OK to like everything, or even stuff that other people find annoying. That's the magic of music!

Man, I just love this kid...smart as a whip to boot! To appreciate all there is about Klipsch at such an early age, plus having parents that nurture a love of horns, that's truely a beautiful thing.

Enjoy your Heresys...by the time you're 19 you just might be the first freshman on campus with a pair of Klipschorns in your dorm room!

• 5 weeks later...

Here is an update on my speakers:

Bought them on E bay. The dude still has not shipped them.

LAME, LAME, LAME, LAME[:@]

I have set up the Yamaha reciever and DVD, CD, DVD A, etc, in my room. I am using my dad's old Altec Lansings right now. They sound good, but I can't wait to see what the Heresy's sound like! Those puppys are sure to be great!

One of the Altec speakers makes a buzzing type sound from the midrange speaker. Any ideas on an easy fix. Is it possible to replace that speaker? I want to ultimately have a 4 speaker set up in my room, with the Heresy's in the front and the Altecs in the back.

COOL..........................................................[H]

I AM ALSO WANTING TO PUT THE OLD BLOSE SPEAKERS IN MY ROOM.....

JUST TO LET YOU ALL KNOW, I AM SARCASTIC JUST LIKE MY DAD...[:P]

AND WE TRIED TO TRIAMP THE LITTLE INDOOR/OUTDOOR BLOSES, BUT THE SOUND WAS PATHETIC, AND THEY STARTED SMOKING.... I WONDER WHY?[*-)]

PC[:D][;)]

MY HERESY'S HAVE ARRIVED... EUREKA!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!![:D]

MY DAD AND I GOT THEM ALL SET UP IN MY ROOM YESTERDAY. WE ALL SAT UP IN MY ROOM FOR HOURS, LISTENING TO THEM.[8][*][H]

STING WAS THEIR MAIDEN CD.[:)]

ME, MY MOM, AND MY DAD THINK THAT THEY SOUND EVEN BETTER THAN HIS LASCALAS.....

MY DAD HAS MADE SEVERAL ATTEMPTS TO BARTER THEM OUT OF MY ROOM TO NO AVAIL.... [:P][N]

HA HA HA.....[6]

NOW, I GOTTA GET MY HANDS ON SOME TUBES, BUT I THINK DAD MIGHT NOTICE THAT THEY ARE NOT ON THE SHELF.[:(]

I WILL KEEP YOU ALL INFORMED ABOUT HOW GREAT THEY ARE.

PS: ONE OF THE GRILLS IS MISSING ITS EMBLEM. ANYONE HAVE ANY IDEA HOW TO GET A NEW ONE?[*-)][8-)]

PC (PAUL CLARK)[<:o)][H][8]