This site not for me.

Lascaladan

• Replies 80
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Sorry but I must put my two cents into the pot which may not even be worth that. But this does sound like kindergarden drama. If you dont like the forum leave. Dont pick up your toys and make a show of it. We are all adults here and I would like to think that we can handle a little bit of cyber harassment with out getting our cyber feelings hurt. When it all comes down to it; who really cares what anyone says. Its the internet for the love of God. If you want to feel appreciated go buy a homeless guy a meal and I am sure he will agree with everything you say and you may have all the happiness you seek from a forum.

Seriously, folks. Most of you - heck all of you - have no idea how tormenting it is to have found perfection, tried to share the recipe and nobody will listen.

Now, go out and get that 1000 wpc Crown amp for your Klipsch! [;)]

You've got it!.................... As long as the first 1 watt is as good sounding as my tube amp[;)]

I use to get hammerd for having a cartridge keeper with 6 phono cartridges. Anywhere from a cheap grado to high end stantons. I would use different ones depending on the LP's I would play. My friends thought I was nuts, but we know better. I still have some pretty high end interconnects not the 1k kind but several hundred dollar ones. My wife thinks I'm nuts and maybe I am. I don't buy all the snake oil stuff but some of it sure has its place. I to think I have a golden ear it's just some times my pockets are full of copper.

scooter

Seriously, folks. Most of you - heck all of you - have no idea how tormenting it is to have found perfection, tried to share the recipe and nobody will listen.

Welcome back ....!!! DefJeff ......[:)]

Saaaay... where ya been ...??

DEAF JEFF!! Your alive.

Great post. That's really funny. I was just posting that freakshow like what is in a current 2 channel thread has not been seen since the holidays. We miss you.

CAL, PLEASE DON"T GO!!!![:D]

Well, Geee, I don't know............ OK you talked me into it[:P] but only if no one ever says I'm wrong again[;)][:P] LOL!!!

How about, I'll stay if nobody ever says I'm wrong AND the forum takes up a collection to buy me a new pair of LaScala II's!!!!

LSDAN! Don't get all upset over a wire thread! I use fancy cables all over the place, silver-plated AC, silver interconnects, silver internal speaker wiring, etc. - and I'm not going to argue about it with anyone - anymore!

Pay careful attention to who posts-what-where, and be discerning as to those members who have something to teach and those who have something to learn.

DM