Pics of the Dtel's Cornwalls are up......

• Moderators

I'm glad you guys got those Cornwalls, they must sound amazing.

We are still in awe over winning our Cornwall III's. However, the people we have met in this forum are by far our greatest gift. The Cornwall III's are incredible.

Hubby and I go round & round trying to design these bigass speakers into an HT situation in our future fantasy remodel. Forte's would be much easier to deal with.

Forte's are definitely easier to deal with as far as space and they sound awesome. I still can't figure out why some folks think they aren't true "Heritage". After listening to a lot of Klipsch Heritage speakers I still think the Forte II's can hold their place in the history books of PWK.

I've not heard the new Heresys and actually only heard them once in an audio store many moons ago. Yes, my listening area is very small and it's a big problem. The living room is big but try as we might, can't figure out a place for the khorns there either. Can't even nail down a configuration for our future 'big room'.

Say we have a 28' wide room by whatever we want.... say 18'. Put the khorns on the 18' wall and we sit say 8-9 feet back..... I'd prefer the rear speakers in the back corners 28' from the khorns and just turn them up. He insists they need to be equidistant and not that far away. That they need to be more in the middle of the room. IDK - big mess.

• Moderators

Homemadeheresy,

Thank you. They are beautiful speakers and we are very proud to own them. It's hard to find real quality workmanship these days.

BTW, where is Mechen, WV. We have been to Winterplace Ski Resort and Canaan Valley. It is near either of those?

We sure hope you can make it to Indy this year, we missed you in Hope.

• Moderators

see ya soon Christy- please don't cough on me.

I love you too Michael. [;)]

I promise not to cough on you. Hey, why don't you pick up some of that "airborne" stuff. It is supposed to work pretty good at preventing you from catching stuff on planes, close quarters, etc.?

Please don't miss your plane like some folks have done on this forum.[;)] I can't remember who it was that recently missed their plane because they were sitting in the airport posting back and forth on the forum.

Those CWIII's ROCK! And very nice finish on them as well, although if I bought a pair I think I'd prefer an oiled finish. We hooked em up to the HK 930 sent by ArfandBark and I don't think we listened to the Yamaha/Forte for music ever again! They are heads up waaaay better than any of my CW's.

Now I'll have to get busy with that xover refurbishment project.

Michael

Who took the pics?

That Mr. Larry is a very good question. I will email Ms Donna and inquire, I would also like to know what kind of camera was used.

The ones in our home were taken by dtel an our future son-in-law, Johnny. The pic of the PWK logo is certainly one of my favorites. I will inquire as to what type of camera Johnny used.

The box photo(in the house) and the group photo (in the house) were taken with a Kodak Easy Share 4530, 5.0 megapixel.

Thanks again for the welcome, and suggesting I view this thread. Fun times! Nicely done as well.

Take care,

Joe

• 2 weeks later...
  • 1 month later...