It's lonely here tonight!

Daddy Dee

The longer I stay on this forum, the louder the voices become!!!!!!..............

I don't mind when the voices are having a quiet conversation. But it's when they start arguing and bickering inside my head that I become distracted and cranky...

Now where did I put my medication? [*-)]

If you were in charge of it, Wardsweb, the site

wouldn't have gone down the last twenty times that it has.

Thanks for the vote of confidence, but I'm sure there is more to it

than just the webmaster. As in any corporate environment, decision by

committee is a sticky wicket.

Okay, I lied, I really wasn't, but I am working on it. You won't be the first to know, though. The kids probably will be.

fini, you ever find what you were looking for? You already sent the wine you know. Barbara enjoyed it too. One of the final treats perhaps.

Bruce

The longer I stay on this forum, the louder the voices become!!!!!!..............

uhh huh... kinda like this??

"do the mat first its the cheapest" "how much difference can a different cart make?" "hope I win that lp" "how can sealed vinyl be warped?" "would a clamp help" "acrylic platter?" etc etc etc......

I spent the day preping for back to school. One in high school, two in college.

Wife takes care of all the shoping.

My job is the computer systems in the house. Making sure everyone can print (new ink carridges), use MS Office, take a back up of each computer (6 connected) , current updates, check disk space, etc.

Anything to avoid the last minute can't print or find my files at the last minute before a paper is due.

You won't be the first to know, though. The kids probably will be.

I'm stunned by this! I thought we had a thing going, Bruce! [;)] Just kidding, of course!

fini, you ever find what you were looking for? You already sent the wine you know. Barbara enjoyed it too. One of the final treats perhaps.

Bruce

While I am not actively looking (been working 12-14 hrs/day trying to get Mom's house on the market before the rain comes), I WILL locate that marvelous thing!! Just don't let the waiting cramp your style....All the best to you, my friend!!

uhh huh... kinda like this??

"do the mat first its the cheapest" "how much difference can a different cart make?" "hope I win that lp" "how can sealed vinyl be warped?" "would a clamp help" "acrylic platter?" etc etc etc......

No, Bud, the one that says,"Vinyl Sucks"," My stereo is Average"," Act my Age", but you old Prince of Blackness have the Chicken on command.........the chicken makes the voices go away.............for awhile......Dance chicken Dance...........