My wife do'snt understand me!

oldenough

Chris,

I used to love the Firesign Theater LPs. Man, did those make me laugh.

Thanks for your comments. There were certainly chapters in our life. I'm trying to figure out if it's just infatuation, a desire to end the loneliness or something real. I've been able to step away from it the past few days, and I just have to wait and see. It's like starting over-- I mean, it IS starting over, and I'm not quite sure that's where I need to be either.

I need a phone stage too, to plug into the merlin, but I don't thnk I can justify an expensive phone pre at the moment. I don't have that many LPs.

Bruce

• Replies 100
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

Dear God........That is a lot of stuff......I am an extreme "minimalist" to a fault. eg......gave my younger brother Pioneer 1974 model solid wood speakers (you know the type) with a Pioneer SX 1010......Then after my "upgrade" to Kenwood amp and Infinities, got sick of those and gave them to him. His garage is starting to look like your setup...........I have to keep my things to a minimum. Now, I realize I probably should have kept some of this stuff. Oh, also another Pioneer SX-737 to my Mom.

Now I have a simple 2 channel setup with a Denon receiver and a pair of new Klipsch F3.........wondering if my old Pioneers would sound better! oh well.........hinsight is 20/20

A 30 year old girl from a group I hang with just came over tonight for a movie. Pretty nice time. I didn't attack her.

M

Mike,

Always a good start! No attacking and show her your sickness in the begining. In the future she cannot come back to you with something from left field about it. Well she can and will, but thats another issue.

Slow and steady...easy boy....easy.....

Thanks Phil, it's one of those 'I like to hang out with you but don't want to 'date' you' things. Does that mean I'm actually being just friends with a woman? What a concept!

M

Colter, now I'm worried. Girls only want to be friends with gay guys. You better attack her next time just to show her you're not gay. (not that there's anything wrong with that)

Nope, they want to be respected and cared for.

No Marvel, your wrong on this one. deep down that maybe their longing, but generally?? But hey i do'nt want to be the one to burst your bubble.

I'll just smile and let that one slide. I know better. [:)]

Twelve women here at the moment, question posed to them was:...if you were asked out for a date, would you prefer that the person asking was (a) wanting to take you for a day to the beach on his Harley-Davidson accompanied by a 24 pack of Bud or (B) A suited gentleman clutching a posy of fresh cut flowers to take you to a fine restaurant. To a woman they went for the Harley,,,,,,,!!!!!!

No Marvel, your wrong on this one. deep down that maybe their longing, but generally?? But hey i dont want to be the one to burst your bubble.

Ahhh Marvel....A true gentleman! I have always respected you and now I know why!

Yes they want to be loved, helped, respected, and cared about....but they fantasize about the big burly guy in the leather and the Harley...most are afraid to admit it though.

Of course woman are way smarter than men and no matter what we do we are always playing "catch up". I'm OK with it personally!

It's a matter of catching them in the first place. Just remember were just primitive's first and foremost, and right at this minute i have twelve women from a variety of walks of life looking over my shoulder nodding their heads in agreement looking for a caveman to drag them away. After that you can be loving and caring.

No Marvel, your wrong on this one. deep down that maybe their longing, but generally?? But hey i dont want to be the one to burst your bubble.

Ahhh Marvel....A true gentleman! I have always respected you and now I know why!

Yes they want to be loved, helped, respected, and cared about....but they fantasize about the big burly guy in the leather and the Harley...most are afraid to admit it though.

Of course woman are way smarter than men and no matter what we do we are always playing "catch up". I'm OK with it personally!

I know what my wife fanasized about, and it wasn't the big burly guy. I think you just don't know the right women.

My wife was brilliant, yet she thought I was the smartest man alive (we all know better- at least I know better on that point)