I am the new one here in this nice Klipsch Forum..................

Werner Enge

Hallo Werner,

auch von mir ein verspätetes Wilkommen.....gosh, it's strange to write in German on these pages. Like Max has written: there are not too many Europeans around here (and the German fraction is pretty small as well).

Jim,

I have never been to Werner's place.....actually I discovered his website quite a few years after I got my Klipsch/tubes journey started.

BTW: nice that you remember me ....yes, I know I have not posted a lot lately....was kind of busy modding my horns......I guess [;)].....and though their mid/top end is now quite different, to me they still remain my (modded) Khorns [:D].

Wolfram

• Replies 148
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I think I developed a lispch.

Good spot Tim...

Actually a cheap shot considering I just emptied half a bottle of wine (that I haven't put away yet, but should). [:)]

A thought for us music lovers:

ALL THIS CRAZY GIFT OF TIME

Does the world seem good to you?

Does the music get to you?

Does the wisdom of your heart

Show you how to play your part?

All my blond and twilight dreams;

All those strangled future schemes;

All those glasses drained of wines,

All this crazy gift of time.

You, dear sister, kiss of mine

Can you cope with all this time,

With your mystic all awry

Feeling small beneath the sky.

All my blond, etc.

Happy birthday to you all

I hope you really have ball.

And when you're walking up the road,

I hope you finally explode!

Goodbye, everybody

Now it's time to go.

I hope I don't leave you feeling low, Oh no....

I know wrong thread, but I'm not just giving it away. Name that tune!

well the singer/songwriter I mean... (has a German accent BTW)

Hi to everybody , I´m back again .

We did a nice show this weekend in very big theater room , took 5 of the Anni-K-horns and only two of the THX-Ultra subs .

I tell ya , it was amazing .

We expected that this way .

We had space for about 150 people and we filled the crowd with sound .

greetz to all of You !

Hey Werner,

How did you get Robert Plant to pose in between your K-horns?[:o] Just Kidding. I know how it is to be mistaken for a famous person--People get me confused with Brad Pitt all of the time.[;)]

As stated on another thread, I really appreciate your web site and wish more Klipsch dealers would follow your lead. That being said, why don't you talk Amy into starting a European Forum or better yet get the word out to your customers to join the regular forum?

I can speak from experience that my involvement here has had an impact on local Klipsch sales (I too have an embarrassingly large number of speakers) and I am sure it could enhance your sales.

Of course I am not telling you how to run your business because you evidently are quite successful. I have to admit I have ulterior motives. I travel to Europe on a regular basis and would love to develop friendships with fellow Klipschsters.

The picture on my Avatar was taken in my favorite place on Earth, The Berner Oberland in Switzerland. I was sitting directly in front of the Eiger, Monch and Jungfrau mountain peaks and it was truly sublime. I can only imagine Hiking the Alps in the day and enjoying a Rugenbrau, listening to Klipsch and sharing experiences at night...[A] (edit: I don't know how to make umlauts on my keyboard)

I of course could take any European Klipschsters to where they want to go here in Dallas, which of course would be Southfork.

Just a thought--I am glad you are here with us in Cyberspace. [:)]

1 . In the cup , that´s cappucino , it´s best on the early morning !

2 . Yeah , Mr. Plant ....... sometimes they noticed me as Mr. Stern ..... everday another person .

3 . Yeah , a nice guy here in Germany made up his own Klipsch Forum . If You go onto our site , button : news , sroll a few inches , then read : Klipsch-Forum ( klick on ) . It´s very new with some pics and words . Enjoy it .

4 . greetz .

Hello all, quite new to posting on the site (though I've been lurking and reading for almost a year now).

Hey Timmikid, whenever you want to come to Austin, just let me know. The shows seem to be best in the Fall (lots of good people playing right now) and just before SXSW. I'll make sure you're treated to a Texas-style good time.

And a big hello to Tkdamerica. I've also got connections in Switzerland, though mostly in Lucerne and Zurich (also, short on Umlauts over here on my keyboard). The Jura and Oberland are among my favorite areas.

Devon

Thank you Devon!!! This place is getting better and better! I might not be able to make it this year, but next year for sure! A warm welcome to this forum from me. When you have time let me and us know which live gigs we are missing. One thing I'd love to see is Ryan Adams together with Hank III, or Willie or ... o too much. Hey, I am seeing Dale Watson in Delft this month in the tiniest bar you can imagine. It's a concert for friends basically. He's been there often. Jesse Dayton was there... Now I'm depressed, it's a swamp outside here. Holland in the fall. Looks like Al Gore's right!

Dale just played two blocks away last night (he plays there at the Continental Club very often). Los Lobos just put on a smoking show a few weeks ago, and Wayne the Train Hancock (who's written a few songs that Hank III has covered, they're good friends) is playing this Saturday. Frank Black (of the Pixies) is doing and In Store performance in about 15 minutes (I'd go, but it's usually a bit packed at Waterloo Records) and has a concert tonight. Bo Diddley just played last Saturday (didn't make that one, unfortunately, but my neighbors did). And that's just scraping the surface.

It's been quite warm in Texas this fall, add another notch to the Al Gore looks to be right category.

And I'll also second that this is a fantastic forum. We'll be able to build our own bridge between the America's and Europe; a bridge of Klipsch that are easy to crossover (or bridged amps holding each others leads... oh, I give up on the puns)