I am the new one here in this nice Klipsch Forum..................

Werner Enge

Our location is Elze , ´bout 20 miles south of Hannover , 120 miles south of Hamburg . See it on our site , button : Anfahrt .

Wow... I was stationed at Hessisch Oldendorf from 1978 - 1982 (USAF) and worked on top of a mountain in Bad Munder. We were only 45 minutes from Hanover so I must have been pretty close to you.

I have been told the base no longer exists...

Mike

• Replies 148
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

EdwinR and Max are missing but I'm just guessing they have not caught this thread yet!

Werner, my question is do Europens think or feel that the Heritage line is a poor man's Avant Garde?

Just for the record I consider the Heritage line the smart man's choice[;)]

And as the fine folks down in Garmish say "Christe Got"(sp for sure)[:D]

Yes , the small castle is the livin´area , the store , the warehouse , the service area and the logistics center . It´s much over 20 rooms in that building . Our old building is from the year 1911 .

No , Klipsch is not the "poor man´s Avantgarde" .

Yes , A........ is much too expensive for that sound .

"Klipsch - The smart man´s choice" ( Sounds good , could be taken for the announcements ) .

Time to relax ( 6.45 pm in Germany ) - greetz to all !

post-23840-13819311031116_thumb.jpg

Werner

Glad to finaly meet a Klipsch dealer that actually sells the Heritage line and displays them also. If only dealers here in the US did also.

How would you compare the sound of a pair of 60th aniv KHorns to a pair of 2006 KHorns?

Since the 60th aniv KHorns has a sealed back how does that change the bass compared to a pair of 2006 KHorns?

A big hello to all of You from Germany !

sometimes , when I´ve got the time after business , I´m reading here some postings .

some day , I was just reading my name and our store adress .

Now , I´m here : The mysterious Werner Enge from Germany .

May be I ´ll do some postings here , if I got time for doin´that .

Have a nice day !

Werner from Elze - Germany .

I have to echo everybody else's sentiment and say a big welcome as well!

You are the man after my own heart! I gotta say, awesome hair (as I am sporting some pretty impressive shoulder-length wavy/curly blond locks myself).

Also, I am thoughly impressed with your dedication to and the love of the Klipsch brand. I have to agree with one of your other posts. Klipsch is not a "poorman's choice, but a smart mans choice". I've yet to find anything else that, in my opinion, sounded as good, for the price.

And I am saying this as I am sitting here and listening to and very much enjoying my RF-7s that I've had for nearly 4 years now. Friggan Pagan's Mind sounds incredible on these things right now (fronted by a B&K Ref 200.7 amp and Denon reciever being used as a pre-pro)!

Again, a much sincere welcome to the forum, and plus it'll be great to get a perspective from a European dealer and how the market is out that way.

Now, I just wish there were some US dealers that were nearly half as dedicated as you are, although, admittedly, the one here in Fredericksburg, Virginia - Raven Hi-Fi and Home Theater, very much loves the Klipsch brand and proudly displays some of the larger Reference models.

Comparing the two horns ( Klipschorn 2006 vs Klipschorn Anniversary ) is a little problematic .

For my own old ears the Anni-K sounds a little better , and , it allows various toe-in´s and out´s different to the 2006-K which lives absolutely fixed in the corner .

So , nice sunday to all of You !

Comparing the two horns ( Klipschorn 2006 vs Klipschorn Anniversary ) is a little problematic .

For my own old ears the Anni-K sounds a little better , and , it allows various toe-in´s and out´s different to the 2006-K which lives absolutely fixed in the corner .

"Anni-K" it took a minute, but I like that phrase. I think it'll stick.

"Anni-K" it took a minute, but I like that phrase. I think it'll stick.

Ah, Elze...been to Hanover back in '84 and traveled through Elze (was stationed in Ludwigsburg near Stuttgart from '83 to '86), and the countryside is spectacular! If only I knew you were there back then I would've stopped by for a visit to your wonderful Klipsch showroom!

Wonder if Wolfram (dubai2000) has been to Werner's audio salon yet? It would be great to get yet another perspective on the Klipsch European market and Werner's selection of Heritage and Reference loudspeakers.

We're so glad you're here, Werner! Wish our American dealers could do what you've been doing successfully for years.[Y]

is that matching Klipsch Zippo and Cig case I see?

we can't even get a baseball cap here stateside.

So Werner, are you saying that the Heritage lineup is too expensive vs it's performance for the Euro market? I wonder if shipping is adding that much too costs or what? Can you compare for us the retail price of RF83 vs Cornwall III perhaps so we can get an idea of your pricing structure?

Would I have to be very wealthy to own my 'mountain'?

and yes, it's 4 am here in Indy- I'm always up at this hour if you need to chat...[:)]

Michael

and a belated "hello Werner" from Greece.

I buy my klispch from Laios - I wonder if you know him - he is the Greek distributor. He too is big on the Heritage range but he does do everything. In fact the last things I bought from him are those little Promedia 2.0 computer units that are staggeringly good for something that sits less than a meter away.

Laios always puts on a good room or 2, or 3 - sometimes 4, at the high end show in Athens during October.

If you plan on passing by please let me know - always nice to meet the suppliers (pushers?).

Other than that - there aren't too many europeans visiting this site - which is a pity - so very glad to have you aboard!!!!