I am the new one here in this nice Klipsch Forum..................

Werner Enge

• Replies 148
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Hey Werner,

thanx for giving me the link of this forum!

I have in my Klipschforum some nice pics from your studio and the Europe presentation of the almighty RF 83:

Go ahead and click and scroll the pics friends- though the text is in german language:

http://groups.msn.com/KlipschundWernerEngeFanForum/rf83europapremiere.msnw

Im also new here and introduced myself here:

http://forums.klipsch.com/forums/thread/805711.aspx

Cheers

Werner

...And a big hello to Tkdamerica. I've also got connections in Switzerland, though mostly in Lucerne and Zurich (also, short on Umlauts over here on my keyboard). The Jura and Oberland are among my favorite areas.

Devon

Welcome to the forum Devon. I am hyped! I am going to have to brush up on my German and Dutch, however I feel my Texan is up to par. [;)]

Lucerne is beautiful. I stayed in a Youth Hostel there and I remember among the cow bells hearing some rock and Roll going on in the distance only to find there was a recording studio and lodge where the Rolling Stones were rumored to be hangin out. [8]

As I am sitting here I realize that I am in danger of reminiscing and highjacking the thread. I will save my Zurich SuperModel story to share over a beer. BTW, Balmers Herber is a must for any young Backpacker traveling in Europe. [H]

Timmikid,

I too am a fan of Dewight Yoakam, although he is the only Male Country person I listen to. The Drummer, Mitch Marine used to be a student of mine (when he was in Brave Combo outta Denton Tx). I don't get out to live venues very much since I got married and purchased my Klipsch Home Theater.

Thanks Werner for inviting your friends. [Y]

Hi , Michael

The three pairs of monos I´m using do power as follows :

The 805 tube puts out 50 watts claas A per channel constantly ,

The AA monos are said to do 200 watts 8 ohms ( VU meter ends at 320 w/8ohms ) ,

The TAC´s do 100 watts pure class A on 8 ohms , 370 measured in A/B on 8 ohms , 150 on 4 ohms in A , 650 in A/B on 4 ohms .

With all that stuff I´m dring the Anni-K´s , the cult-7 , and the Animal-Heresy´s , just depending on the situation or what the customer likes .

Anni-Scally´s runnin´on an Stereo amp and tube CD .

aso. aso. ...................

greetz ( very friendly regards ) .

Just curious if you have any experience with the hybrid tube and solid-state Vincent brand of audio components. We're beginning to see alot here in the states of this German manufacturer's amps and preamps...just wondering how they rate.

Hi , Michael

We drive this one on the Anni-Scaly´s , AdvanceAcoustic Tube Player .

On the photo left side see the high voltage section , transport is capsuled in the middle , and in the upper right area You see two tubes for the output stage . Low price , great sound , 600 euros only .

greetz and a nice sunny sunday !

post-23840-13819311548248_thumb.jpg

greetz and a nice sunny sunday !

We are having some much needed rain in the Dallas area today! [:)]

I was curious--How is the Home Theater market doing over there? I noticed you had a 5 channel K-horn thing going on in your pictures on a previous page; I feel more Americans are purchasing speakers for HT(and not 2-channel)--unfortunately multi-channel music isn't catching on as fast as I would like.

I noticed Europeans can purchase Depeche Mode's releases on DVD-A. I reluctantly purchased the whole catalog available here, but it's only being released in the USA on DTS/DD disks and the price is rather expensive.

I was in Amsterdam last year and spoke with a few folks about Home Theater but they seemed to be more interested in the TV monitor than the surround sound system. BTW, I feel the same is probably true here in the US and most of the speakers being sold for Home Theater are those small, hidden satellites that are markedly better than the sound coming out of their old TV. Of course they aren't comparable with the Being There experience a lot of us Klipschsters are enjoying in the privacy of our own home. [:o] Is it catching on in Europe yet?

Yeah , sometimes I think , most of the Germanys wanna have nothin in their rooms , only a flat screen for impressin their neighbours , no carpets like in a car service station , and the smallest speakers like pencils .

If they go lucky with that thin boring sound , let ´em do.............

I prefer speakers for real men .

greetz to all !