OT: (Tuesday 10/3) I'm a new Grandpa again this morning!

picky

Great looking family.

I am glad that all turned out ok. As an Obstetrician, I see most deliveries go just fine for mother and child, but people forget how precious and at times fragile life really is. Your family is blessed to have grown by one and to have all safe and sound.

God Bless,

Paul

Thank you, guys! Yes, we are certainly blessed by both, Katie's arrival and for having a good family. Life is far too short to overlook wonderful and warm moments such as these.

The kids decided that because they now have one-of-each (boy/girl), that they would stop there. So, since they already knew they'd have to do a C-Section anyway, Susan went ahead with the "tubal" after the baby was delivered.

So, as far as more grandkids, if our daughter decides to marry her boyfriend some day, who knows?? But, no pressure from us. If it happens; it happens, and of course we'd love that.

Dizrotus: Too early to tell, man. She doesn't come home from the hospital until tonight or tomorrow. I'm sure that it'll rumble her little diaper really good...or else, maybe she'll be able to do that on her own? We'll see. [;)]