DVD's with house crumbling bass?

whosdman

I've been listening to the album "Flight of the Migrator" by Ayreon to test out the new subwoofer in my car...I forgot how low this album goes [H] I think this is my favorite so far of all the music we've been blasting this past weekend at a subwoofer workshop I've been running.

"Intergalactic" by the Beastie Boys is another favorite of the workshop - we had the sub walking all over the floor with this one.

Nightwish's album "Once" is another great one....especially track 8, Romanticide.

Blue Man Group is always interesting, especially the album "The Complex"

Pink Floyd - "Dark Side of the Moon" is another classic.

Aphex Twin - Super Mario Bros. Remix....due to the solid tones of the song this makes a great test for low frequency information - the song totally changes when you turn the sub on and off.

Massive Attack - Angel...it just sounds like thudding until you get low frequency reproduction capability - and then it feels like all the air around you is pressurizing with a good thump. I love it.

The Bridges of Madison County, second only to You've Got Mail

Awesome!!

I concur, those movie films have very powerfull bass out put down to 20hz. My I be so bold to add 'Love Story', that wonderfully sad story with RyanO'Neally and the always delightful Ally McGraw. Let me warn you however don't turn your sub up too high as you will blow it up on this movie.

Another great test is 'Terms of Endearment'. Lots of low stuff here.

Awesome!!

I concur, those movie films have very powerfull bass out put down to 20hz. My I be so bold to add 'Love Story', that wonderfully sad story with RyanO'Neally and the always delightful Ally McGraw. Let me warn you however don't turn your sub up too high as you will blow it up on this movie.

You are something...................................

Awesome!!

You guys scare me! [:P][;)]

I am going to repeat "Dark City" - simply because I have seen no references to it on the forum. It is available for $5.99 at www.deepdiscountdvd.com delivered (that includes shipping!!!)

Has no one seen this?????

well thats just great!!! that super mario bros track just sent a 511B crashing to the ground, lets remember that there are leads connecting it to my crossover. cane grill took a small shot not really that bad but enough to send gilbert to the nervous farm.

ya that kinda sucked[:(]

grabbed that star wars remix as well, rsw-15 passive is moving alot on that one!!