"Ask Clarence" -the Saturday Night Thread

Clarence

• Replies 167
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Never mind, I already figured that one out. You have to mow it.

On a more phylosophical note, If I like Sonny Rollins' sax better than John Coltrane's, does that mean I am going to H E double L ?

I'm quite worried.

Rick

Don't worry. Just to be sure though listen to Charlie Parker a lot.

Clearance,

How much wood could a wood chuck chuck....oh never mind...I don't have any questions......

Wait, yes I do. How do I make my RF-7's turn into Cornerhorns...awww, that's stupid

nope, no questions here.

Oh yea...in the human habitrail, where is the wheel?

Fill,

you are beyond help.

Clearance

"Oh yea...in the human habitrail, where is the wheel?"

Don't think I want to know.

Clarence, what does it mean if you like bluegrass?

Rick

Rick,

If you like bluegrass, have you ever listened to Dawg Music (David Grisman)? Also in his footsteps is Old School Freight Train.

Ummm, so Clarence....will I catch a fish this weekend on the Surf, or will I embarrase my dad by being knocked over by a wave and washing around the surf like a beached Wallerus like the last time? Equation....Vodka + Heavy Surf / Chest Waders2 = Beached Wallerus

Guest Anonymous

OK, Here are my questions. Why does my wife think I have to much audio equipment? She says it must be a guy thing. Why do we always fight when it comes to home projects? Why does she always tell me how to drive? How the hell do I drive when she is not around!!!! Why do my teenage kids drive me crazy? And last WHY DOES MY BLACK LAB EAT MY SOCKS!!!!!! And how does he crap them out later. But you know what? WHO REALLY CARES!!!!!!

your wife feels neglected. buy her some khorns. home projects? not my specialty. as far as the driving, its my way or the highway. gas, grass, or ***. no rides for free.

I can help with the dog. labs come pre-programmed to only eat 1 of your socks. they will never select a pair. there is no solution to this glitch. however, there is a solution to the sock eating issue. the next time you catch the little bastard sneaking off with one of your goldtoes, the first move is to shame the animal. remove the sock from the suspect's cake hole, and beat it about the head and neck with the evidence. then, tie the sock around the animals collar. leave the sock on the canine's collar for at least 48 hours. every time you see the dogface, make sure you re-enforce your point. ex. "look at you, you bad dog" "you baby gorrilla" "look at what you made me do" etc. etc.

If this doesent cure or curb the thievery, I suggest buying or adopting another canine. the senior family pet will be so jeleous, that it will graduate to eating shoes. problem solved. next?

please feel free to post your thoughts, feelings, and opinions here.

go ahead! ask those hard questions.... and hear Clarence lament on your issues firsthand.

i have a question but it isn't saturday night so i will have to wait......man.......

It's saturday night, the doctor is in.....

(shaking the magic 8 ball)

speakerfritz:

email a highly regareded member with the monkier of "meloveskhorns"

I heard he has an excellent specimen of a dynaco st-70. word on the street is that his loving bride has moved him into mcintosh gear. I am sure he would entertain passing said st-70 to another forum brother.