New one on board - the german Klipsch Forum leader ! World sensation with RF7!

• Replies 79
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Guten Abend and Wilkommen!

Just a suggestion, but if I had a pair of speakers that cost several thousand euros sitting in the basement, I'd probably try to sell them and then use the money to pick up a set of those 60th Anniversary Khorns.

60th Khorns Looks: Schoen

60th Khorns Sound: Ausgezeitnet

Gruss Gott Meine Herren! Getten side deise Khorns!

Hehe, this will be the plan- though its very difficult to sell a pair of Westminsters in germany , they are much bigger like the Klipschorns and nearly nobody has the place to stay these monsters.

By the way - the Anniversary is surely much more expensive in germany like in the USA - titanic costs to bring them to Europe abnd german taxes and fees are overkill- price is 14.000 Euro here.

But my problem is not only to buy the Klipsch - i have in one corner of the room the tubes of the heater in a big channel - so i have no exactly corner to place them, argh.

I showed this to Werner Enge, i think his english is better to describe the mess.

Its perhaps bigger action like my wife will allow. Of course an engineer had to come to measure the new room acoustic and to adjust the Helmholtz resonator and such nerverobbing things.

However- if a Tannerd makes me a good price for the Westminsters - im tempted......

Cheers and play Mr. Bush out of the white house:)

8a.jpg

Werner

WELCOME and THANK YOU

You summed up my feelings on the 7's better than I could,well said and great pics too.

I bought my 7's about 4-5 years ago and was amazed how well they fit my taste.I've always said that I've never heard how good they can sound cause every time I upgrade components they sound even better.I have defended these speakers as long as I've been here because they seldom get the respect they truly deserve.Many have never experienced what they can do with the right gear/power,even my modest set up can rock the foundation with clarity and authority.I've often wondered how good it could be,thanks for some glimpse of their true potential. It's really great to know there is someone out there that enjoys the 7's as much as me.

Wonderful that you share my enthusiasm!

I will say it with two words:

wernerrot.jpg

Werner,

sure, it all boils down to personal taste. Plus I am not fortunate enough to live in a free standing house and although my neighbours are tolerant, there are limits to possible levels of loudness.

In terms of corners I was luck, though. When I moved into this flat they were just finishing the building and placed the radiator into a differnt corner.....otherwise I wouldn't have moved in - because I'd never part with my Khorns [:D].

Wolfram

Werner,

sure, it all boils down to personal taste. Plus I am not fortunate enough to live in a free standing house and although my neighbours are tolerant, there are limits to possible levels of loudness.

In terms of corners I was luck, though. When I moved into this flat they were just finishing the building and placed the radiator into a differnt corner.....otherwise I wouldn't have moved in - because I'd never part with my Khorns [:D].

Wolfram

Hey Wolfram,

right, its difficult to have a neighbour like me:)

Wernerlive.jpg

wernerlaut.JPG

So we were moving into a little village on the *** of the world where i can bang all the day until the doctor comes.

Cheers

Werner

OK - someone introduce Werner 2/ Barra to DeanG.

FYI Werner(2), Dean provides crossover upgrades for RF7's (amongst others) and to date everyone on the forum that has tried them LOVES 'em.

Otherwise - with you on the RF7 - although possible not quite to this extent. You probably ought to pick up a pair of RB75's for interest too. Less bass - but SERIOUSLY good sound - you would never know they were bookshelf speakers (bit of a stretch calling them bookshelves of course)....

JCM2000, Juno synth and sayings like this:

"So we were moving into a little village on the *** of the world where i can bang all the day until the doctor comes."

Me, I just surround myself with PA and Klipsch gear, and purchased a home made of stone on 2 acres for the protection of the neighbors!

I am feeling that there is quite a kindred spirit among us gentlemen!

Michael

ps- nice use of 'lens flare' photoshop tool on the reclining shot with Tannoy shirt on!

...Otherwise - with you on the RF7 - although possible not quite to this extent. You probably ought to pick up a pair of RB75's for interest too. Less bass - but SERIOUSLY good sound - you would never know they were bookshelf speakers (bit of a stretch calling them bookshelves of course)....

I second that (although Imo, they don't compare to the RF-7's as mains even with a sub in Home Theater[;)]). I use the RB-75's in my Bedroom HT and they are amazing. I also use them as rears in the system listed below, but I have to admit they are a little Over Kill--but we all gotta go with something. [;)]

I am nearly afraid to ask for the English translation of BARRA BÄZZ:

and do you REALLY have an engineer come to your home for measuring and adjust Hemholz resonator? That is far-out. We have architectural forum and most of us are barely able to stick foam squares to the walls.

Hey my friend,

uff, there is no translation - its a fantasy word.

Around 30 years ago i founded with Mr. Pokorny from Germany a band called Barrabas.

Barrabas was the sinner which had to be crucified - but Pilates set him free because of the crowd wanted to crucify Jesus. You perhaps know this story of the holy bible.

However in 1992 we changed the name of the band because the word didn t looked good on the cover - and the design of the word BARRA BAZZ was working fine.

Bazz with 2 Z was looking fantastic and we mostly had a brutally bass on our records and it sounded good in our ears to say "bazz"! instead of german word bass.

Some weeks ago we reformed after 10 years and now we record an album - really a good one - but in sweden do exist a band called Barrabazz since some years.

We will not get a problem or being confused with a jazz project - but we will not lost our old name - now we write it like we speak it: BARRA BÄZZ

We identify us all with the sinner Barrabas who got his freedom because of the crucifiying of Jesus - its a symbol for our own situation.

And it suits to our project of an Heavy Rock opera which tells the Genesis of the holy bible, the fall of the humans, the reason for this crazy world and so on. Its a big story we want to tell with our music.

But - we are no priests or religious freaks - we want to tell the story.

Cheers

Werner

Werner Enge was visiting me - and my worldpicture was destroyed by the first notes- the RF 7 played my 13.000 Euro speakers out of house and directly in my heart.

Werner Enge himself never audited such a performance from a RF 7 in all the years of his job and we both were very surprised.

However, the RF 7 was outperforming every speaker i know on the market, even my 30.000 Euro speakers in the cellar!

I was writing this immediately to Klipsch Europe.

Nobody knowed how good the RF 7 is because nobody got the idea to take this speaker for a very expensive equipment, even my speaker cable from LFD is more expensive like a pair of RF 7!

Dude! That is sooo kick-***! I've have my RF-7s for 4+ years now (bought back in the spring of 2002, and I still love these things like the day I lugged them into the house!

I am driving mine with a B&K Reference 200.7 amplifier, which is much less expensive than what you got, but holy $#!+, it just sounds un-friggan-believable! I just wonder how well this will actually stack up to the more expensive units out there. All I can say is that I definitly love mine and how it sounds (see pictures below).

Just what kind of music does your band play? Progressive metal ala Dream Theater? Is there anyplace I can hear a sample?

I was just ripping out some Symphorce on my system just a bit ago, and now listening to Ascension Theory. I may have to throw some Hammerfall on here as well for some good ol Power Metal.

Welcome to the Klipsch forum, and so glad to find another fellow who just loves his RF-7s. I am so going to have to visit Germany. I would love to hear your setup!

home-theater-setup.jpg

ht-component-rack.jpg

Werner, your enthusiasm for the RF-7s and for Klipsch is so overwhelming it almost brings a tear of joy to my eyes...to see such pleasure from a working musician who knows live sound use Klipsch in his studio is like a breath of fresh air! I would love to see more Klipsch used in this fashion...maybe you could be the voice worldwide for such an application.

Man, how I wish I was back in Germany right now...when I was stationed in Ludwigsburg (near Stuttgart) back in the early '80s, the internet and e-mail was only science fiction and I knew nothing of Herr Enge and his Klipsch audio salon back then. I'd love the opportunity to visit today and meet him, you and all other German Klipsch fans, and share our experiences with our beloved Klipsch loudspeakers (from '79 Cornwalls, KG 5.5s, KG 3.5s, KG 3.2s, my current ProMedia 2.1s, to a pair of RB-75s I'm in the process or purchasing from a fellow forum member). Maybe someday...

Nevertheless, welcome to the Klipsch Forums, Werner...we're glad you're here![Y]

Werner Enge was visiting me - and my worldpicture was destroyed by the first notes- the RF 7 played my 13.000 Euro speakers out of house and directly in my heart.

Werner Enge himself never audited such a performance from a RF 7 in all the years of his job and we both were very surprised.

However, the RF 7 was outperforming every speaker i know on the market, even my 30.000 Euro speakers in the cellar!

I was writing this immediately to Klipsch Europe.

Nobody knowed how good the RF 7 is because nobody got the idea to take this speaker for a very expensive equipment, even my speaker cable from LFD is more expensive like a pair of RF 7!

Dude! That is sooo kick-***! I've have my RF-7s for 4+ years now (bought back in the spring of 2002, and I still love these things like the day I lugged them into the house!

I am driving mine with a B&K Reference 200.7 amplifier, which is much less expensive than what you got, but holy $#!+, it just sounds un-friggan-believable! I just wonder how well this will actually stack up to the more expensive units out there. All I can say is that I definitly love mine and how it sounds (see pictures below).

Just what kind of music does your band play? Progressive metal ala Dream Theater? Is there anyplace I can hear a sample?

I was just ripping out some Symphorce on my system just a bit ago, and now listening to Ascension Theory. I may have to throw some Hammerfall on here as well for some good ol Power Metal.

Welcome to the Klipsch forum, and so glad to find another fellow who just loves his RF-7s. I am so going to have to visit Germany. I would love to hear your setup!

Hey Mate Steven Konopa!

Dream Theater are Rock gods for me:)))))

No, i can definitive not play as good as Mr. Petrucci but im in correspondence with the best guitar player of the world (yeah there is a better one like Petrucci)to join in my band project - if this works - (its not allowed for me in the moment to talk about) - it will be the biggest adventure in my life.

My personal guitar playing is perhaps a mix between Metallica sound and Iron Maiden Solo playing and my own personal style.

Of course i know Hammerfall:) One of my best friends was manager of their label Nuclear Blast and he is also my favourite musician, Mr. Mat Sinner, the Bandleader of Primal Fear (my absolutely favourite band with the album "Book of Seven Seals") and Mats other Band called Sinner. See here: www.primalfear.de

and here www.matsinner.de

Primal Fear are Metal Band No. 1 in germany and mostly playing in big arenas with 30.000 people and more. They have seven killer albums on start.

You can see them in their gallery playing on some Monsters of Rock festivals and such things - even many pics from the USA Tour - today they are playing in south america in a stadium as far im informed.

However - Mat is the man who was bringing me back to the music after 10 years of doing nothing.

Here you can see us:

100_2912.JPG

here by serious fun:

100_2915.JPG

I personally think this man is the biggest composer ever living in germany - he has more than 50 albums with different bands out and is still a very friendly, mind open and easy to handle person - unbelievable!

Mat is the man who created the german Metal scene in the last 30 years!

Of course i play his guitar handsigned for me - i never will change!

guitar0.JPG

Mat and the vocalist of Hammerfall (mighty Mr. Cans) are very best friends and Mat played with on his last solo album.

Im very surprised that you know Symphorce - nearly nobody knows them - i love them!

Its a shame that they did not blow the charts!

They belong to my absolutely favourites.

Yesterday i got from True Track the Mastering of our first song "Signs of Hope" in MP 3 format. Mr. Jambor from True Track (www.truetrackrec.de) is only working for the big stars worldwide like Faith No More, Doro, Slayer, Metallica and so on. Even Mr. Jambor thought that our RF 7 Mix was mindblowing and was very surprised- he did the master for usual stereoequipment - and now its really a sensation. Mr. Jambor is a magician! I think he uses the most expensive stuff on planet:) I never heard such a good sound like yesterday with the True Track Master! Even on MP 3 its a orgasmatic pleasure and i had tears of joy in my eyes!

He is also working for high end jazz bands and made many live recordings from classic.

If you want to have an MP 3 file of the mastering you must send a mail adress to me where i can send 12 MB of datas!!!!

I will send the song MP 3 file to every member of Klipsch forum which is interested and send his mail adress to me:

headbanger777@onlinehome.de

But attention - your mailbox must eat 12 MB!!!!!!!

By the way mate, im also a big fan of Mrs. Tarja Turunen which was working for Nightwish. My dream is to work together with her one day.

Tarja2.jpg

Back to RF 7 -

best speaker i ever had in my house and i had hundreds of speakers in my house in the last 20 years!

I had them all here Sonus Faber, JBL, Tannoy, B & W, Quadral, Elac, Zingali, Cello, ALR Jordan, I.Q., and all the hyped stuff from magacines up to a price of 30.000 Euro!

If someone do not believe - the same game by my hifi dealer - who knows everything and has tested in a period of 30 years hundreds of speakers and did hundreds of workshops - he told me - the RF 7 is definitive the best speaker he ever audited independend from price - and he really has audited speakers much more expensive like me!!!!!!

Here is his webside where you can contact him and ask him if i tell the truth - by the way, Werner Enge knows him, too:

(all the other products will leave his website in soon, im sure- hes selling out)

www.maoad.de

Using the RF 7 for mixing and making the sound is perhaps the best reference you can get i think.

OK a Klipschorn might be better - one day i will test.

The RF 7 in my house is really earthshaking and i even play live guitar over this speaker and a POD station for guitar.

The sound of the RF 7 is always clean, transparent with a extrremely fast and deep bass range - a very warm and full sound of the highs - with very rich details and a very deep stage - a perfect 3 D projection and perfect recreating of the stage.

You feel that these speakers are breathing and the air is full of energy.

As Werner Enge was visiting me he was taking with a Klipsch Woofer. After auditing 5 minutes with ASR Emitter he said: Wow - the woofer will stay in my car - you definitve don t need the toy - i never heard and i didn t know that the RF 7 can handle such a deep and earthshaking bass!

So it was even very interesting for Werner to hear the Emitter/RF 7 combination and to hear what a RF 7 can do if you combine them with Nirwana equipment.

Ups - long mail.............

Cheers

95.jpg

Werner

PS: Of course other Klipsch fans are welcome for audition and here an ASR monster amp with RF 7

Werner, your enthusiasm for the RF-7s and for Klipsch is so overwhelming it almost brings a tear of joy to my eyes...to see such pleasure from a working musician who knows live sound use Klipsch in his studio is like a breath of fresh air! I would love to see more Klipsch used in this fashion...maybe you could be the voice worldwide for such an application.

Man, how I wish I was back in Germany right now...when I was stationed in Ludwigsburg (near Stuttgart) back in the early '80s, the internet and e-mail was only science fiction and I knew nothing of Herr Enge and his Klipsch audio salon back then. I'd love the opportunity to visit today and meet him, you and all other German Klipsch fans, and share our experiences with our beloved Klipsch loudspeakers (from '79 Cornwalls, KG 5.5s, KG 3.5s, KG 3.2s, my current ProMedia 2.1s, to a pair of RB-75s I'm in the process or purchasing from a fellow forum member). Maybe someday...

Nevertheless, welcome to the Klipsch Forums, Werner...we're glad you're here![Y]

Hi Jim,

for me its a pleasure to work and to live with the RF 7.

I will do really everything - as a tribute to Mr. Klipsch and his oceanic lifework - that people will worship this speakers in our country and worldwide!

First thing was that id gone on nerves to Werner Enge that he will help that this speakers will be further produced for european market.

Second thing - i go on his nerves that USA will make a high end version for german market.

Third thing that i was bombing mails to Klipsch Europe about this godgiven speaker.

Fourth thing was to write big tests and fighting wars in german audiomarket, german open end forum and the Klipsch forum there and that i was making hard fights with some dealers and manufactures of high end hifi because they all wrote that im crazy in the head.

Fith thing was to found my own Klipsch Forum for the Klipsch Hardcore freaks.

Sixth thing was to wirte a big test in Emitteruniverse and to send it to all members personally.

Seventh thing was to invite hundreds of people(even dealers) in my house to demonstrate the RF 7 and to destroy the world picture of them.

8th thing was to join in here and to talk my enthusiasm to whole world.

9th thing is - if our CD is out we will write about RF 7 in our booklet! If MIke Oldfield can write about his r........ Nautilus, i can do the same with Klipsch!

10th thing was i was inviting a manager of biggest german television station ZDF and showed him and a friend the RF 7 - this man was nearly before heartattache! (and has now problems to live further with his 13.000 Euro rubbish in his home)

11th thing is that im fighting hard for the fact that RF 7 needs the best electronic partners you can get - and that RF 7 will have no frontiers - only the electronic will have frontiers.

12th thing was that im fighting in internet for the fact that Klipsch is no cheap rubbish! Klipsch is making boxes like musical instruments and its very urgent that they use thin and vibrating wood. Nobody would have the idea to construct a violine or guitar like a tank! Even Spendor do use the same philosophy like Klipsch.

13th thing i did a lot of workshops with unbelievers who came with their ultra expensive high end stuff and drove home with much frustration because the RF 7 was playing every speaker with the balls to the wall.

14th thing - im no dealer - im a consumer - so people can believe my words without offending that i want to sell something - i have really no financial interests - im an enthusiastic. Ok - a little fanatic:)

15th thing i was inviting Jens Magnus Ostmo, the boss of big hifi distribution Stereophile in Norway(Oslo) into my house with his partner Marius Sundby. I had months of hard discussions with Jens from norwa via email - he always told me that Klipsch must be rubbish.

However- after iv have gone on their nerves for months - they took their brandnew Jaguar and drove the 1.200 kilometres to my house each way.

They were nearly before dying of enthusiasm - now they distribute KLIPSCH in norway !

See us here in my house:

Jens and me

100_2719.JPG

Marius and me:

100_2720.JPG

16th i was inviting the italian forum writer Paolo from Milano, a very hard Tannoy Fan like me in the past - after auditing - changing to Klipsch of course!

17th i was inviting Luxembourg rockstar Dan Wiwemes from Funeral Payne - after that full of Klipsch enthusiasm:

DanzuBesuch.JPG

18th i was inviting Mr. Warnke, the boss of Open End forum and his wife to audit the Klipsch - coming with many bad recommendings - going with Klipsch enthusiasm and wrote that in Internet!

19th thing i reached (yeah my fault) that the RF 7 now is reference by the world best amplifier manufacture ASR - read Stereophile 10/2006 and Golden Ear Award 2005 in Abslolute Sounds.

and so on - i could write a book about my RF 7 history!

The RF 7 gets the crown of optimal satisfaction from me and all the friends i demonstrated them.

If i can do more for Klipsch - LET ME KNOW!

If i can be a help - i will be!

Cheers

Werner

Welcome, Werner!

You observed that: "However, the RF 7 is the best speaker i ever had in my house - and even half a year later i wonder how Klipsch can do such a job for such low money."

I have also found this to be true on many different occasions, not only with speakers, but with other components, active and passive. It's another reminder to me that cost and performance do not always hold hands!

Erik