Yo funny Guy "Twilight Years" please.............................................................................had to run to the john on that one[:o] Seriously I hope Seti and I do get to make this trip but I'm not sure if my yearly travel quota will be filled in the Mrs. Daddy's time off book[;)]

OK, OK, maybe a little later than 10PM.[A]

The '07 trip is months away. Just plan for it.

Don't make me send Lynn to pick up you guys![:D]

tc

• Replies 48
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

She better be doing bench presses until then as Seti and I are topping the 400lb + these days[:o]

I don't even think he knows this thread is going on right now I better enlighten him[;)]

How's it going up there, understand it's pretty messy and cold! What the hey happened to them thar HOGS last weekend? Easy now as I was at the game[:'(]

She better be doing bench presses until then as Seti and I are topping the 400lb + these days[:o]

I don't even think he knows this thread is going on right now I better enlighten him[;)]

How's it going up there, understand it's pretty messy and cold! What the hey happened to them thar HOGS last weekend? Easy now as I was at the game[:'(]

I won't be making the 2007 Indy but will make the 2008 Hope trip you see my home liposuction kit will arrive that week.

Well kaiser what are Hogs good for I ask you well the answer is Bacon. The Hogs were made into peppered crispy pan fried Bacon.

• Moderators

Broad Ripple Village can serve as our Quarter, and I have a personal friends as a bail bondsman and a prosecuting attorney, oh, a judge also- we're in pretty good shape!

party like Rock Stars guys, I'll be the DD.

Michael

Michael you can be the DD the night we all go out.

However, you can not post any photographs of Lynn and I without our "express written permission.[;)]

Afterall, we wouldn't want anyone to think we would engage in any type of inappropriate behavior.[:P]

Broad Ripple Village can serve as our Quarter, and I have a personal friends as a bail bondsman and a prosecuting attorney, oh, a judge also- we're in pretty good shape!

party like Rock Stars guys, I'll be the DD.

Michael

Michael you can be the DD the night we all go out.

However, you can not post any photographs of Lynn and I without our "express written permission.[;)]

Afterall, we wouldn't want anyone to think we would engage in any type of inappropriate behavior.[:P]

Please to keep the inappropriate behavior in the direction of your guest, who hasn't seen much inappropriate behavior in quite some time.

• 3 weeks later...

June 23rd??? I would love to make the trek to IN, and meet the GROUP!

Let's see what the calendar says, and in the meantime, I'll be researching the info I need so I don't sound like a NEWB.

If I plan this right, I can layover in Marion, OH(friends house) and leave out early next day.......700 miles one-way for me!

AS HE THINKS OUT LOUD!