Any Panasonic Digital Receiver owners out there?

oldbuckster

Went right to Yamaha site, looks like nice unit to me...true wattage seems to be 120 watts per X 7...................that's fine.............will not stop the order.......it is a Christmas present from my wife...................It will serve me well, I hope...Not McIntosh,but I don't have my Khorns yet either......for $400. delivered to my door....brand new in box....Show me a better deal.........................

the HTR's are rated at 1 khz, not 20-20K, and don't know if thats all channels driven. Probably a 80 wpc receiver there. But okay for the price.

It'll serve your set of speakers well. WIth only 5 channels hooked up, that'll take a load off the power supply. Do you have a center speaker yet? That will be mandatory for good surround implementation.

M

I ordered it...................Kinda want to try a different brand.....Yamaha is used alot on forum, can't be too bad..............Haven't been happy with 100watt Sony...should have bought the ES series, but I didn't................That is a good price for that unit, delivered to my door, looks like good bang for buck............We'll see, after all it's a present........McIntosh would be first choice, but just not ready to make that big of an investment at this point in time. When I land my Khorns the whole game will change anyway, so, this Yamaha will fill in until that day comes....................Do not like to buy pre-used equipment, so...........Bring on the Yammi, and let's see what I bought...................