enjoyed lunch with you guys

bodcaw boy

Roy,

The pleasure was all ours. Excellent lunch and great company. Appreciate your taking the time out of the lab to visit. Next time we are in there, I want to check out the special order hot salsa!

Wow, those Heresy II's are sweethearts. They are absolutely mint and the sound is fabulous. I had been listening to some vintage HII's that now I realize, the Xovers had drifted way off spec. These sound, well, just wow, is the sound. So far, I've just been listening with the stock K24's and don't think I'm missing anything. After Thanksgiving I want to get Tony over here to drop in the alternate woofers and see what they sound like. No wonder the HIII's are killer.

BTW, did I mention that the sound of the HIII's is just killer? Improving on the excellence of the Heritage line in a tough order, IMO, and accomplished well.

You wouldn't believe how many times I've pulled that little amp out of my system only to end up putting it back in three or four days later. When I have some time to play next week I'm going to try it with a battery, where some claim it gets even better.

What did you do to your H II's?

I think it will work just fine. It will get louder than you expect it too, but it's in its element in the bottom half of its power range. Most of my listening is late at night right now -- when the house and world outside is fairly quiet -- and this thing does a better job for that kind of listening than anything I've heard before. If you pretend you paid $2K for it -- it sounds even better.:)

http://www.partsexpress.com/pe/showdetl.cfm?&Partnumber=300-956

http://6moons.com/audioreviews/sonicimpact2/t2.html

Gregg,

Should have asked Roy to sign them, but didn't. They are black laquer beauties.

believe me there is nothing to be gained by me signing them.... the only one in my opinion who could is gone and he would say that he did add some value....about 2 cents of ink.....[:D]

boy!!

Roy,

It sure was a hoot getting together to talk about Mr. Paul among other things.

Tony