Who's got some Heritage for Sale?

Doc Robin

CORNWALLS, Verticals or Horizontals..... either choice $1100. With ALK networks add $250. I simply have too many speakers, and need to get rid of a pair.

I also have a 1959-60 vintage single in mahogany that I'd be willing to sell. It is darn near mint, flawless.

Condition of my speakers range from 90% to near mint. And you know I'm a bit conservative when it comes to judging of condition.

Well there not Belles Cornwalls, or Lascalla's, but a high school buddy of mine has a pair of WO Forte's he'd part with. I know these are fine specimines, as he hasn't hooked them up since he got married (15 years ago).

Incidentally, What do you consider "local" pickup? I'm 8 hours away from Hope.

Yeah Coytee, I haven't seen him since his wedding. I just caught him at a church chicken dinner recently with his wife and kids. I found myself not having anything in common with him.

He used to make his own guns, furniture, and such: not anymore. No more hunting, claybird shooting, or Indian Roundevouz. I asked him what he does do now. He said "Not Much."

Man that's too bad, caus he was really talented at everything he did. He used to whip me in 1 on 1 basketball, (back when I was skinny[:'(]

I offered to buy them for a christmas gift to my 12 year old daughter, but the WAF smashed that idea, soooooo, I guess I'll pass em on to you guys.

Oops, sorry to hijack this thread, I promis I'll quit now.

Gilbert: Send some picture's to me so he can look at them. KJ5DQ@AOL.COM. He already has RF 7's, RS 7's and the RC 7 center channel for his home theater. Now he wants to set up a 2 channel system buy itself in another room.

As far as local pickup I drove solo to Columbia,Missouri to pick up the Belle's that I have. I dont think he will want anything other than the mentioned Heritage but I will let him know about these just in case. If he doesnt you should go ahead and get them for yourself. You never know, someone else on the Forum may be interested.

Anyone else got something they want to sell? Bill

Bill

You guys are welcome to come down & listen to the cornscalas. They are better by far than my cw's & rf-7's.

BEC has another pair but I don't know if he will sell or not. Could probably get them made.

Gilbert - I'm not trying to step on any toes. Bill is only 25 miles from me & has mentioned he would like to hear Bob's cs's.

Bill,

It's too much of a pain in the arse to move them around just to take a few pictures. You'll have to trust me on the condition,.... your friend WILL NOT be disappointed in the condition of any of them, and he can almost have any choice he wants. They all have varying grill cloth types and all are factory orig., they include Cane, Lt. Brown Weave, Drk. Brown Weave, amnd Cream or Off-White fabric). No Black, I hate black grill cloths. The single 1959 Mahoganny has an unusual fabric, that is difficult to describe.

To the 2 people that requested the ALK networks... I am not going to part them out, and sell separately. And yes, they are a definite improvement over the factory Type B crossovers. Worth the $$ IMHO. The ALK networks are designed as replacements for the CORNWALL type B xovers only, and can not be used in other speakers, unless modified. You'll have to contact Dean or Al if you want to modify them for something else.

Gilbert: I will let him know what you have for sale and will let you know what he says. Arky please send me a phone number that he can call you at. He drives thur Searcy several time's a week either for work or going duck hunting. It would be great for him the hear all of them in one location; plus the Outlaw gear at the same time. I just dont have time right now even to get away for a couple of hours. We are still working 7 days a week trying to get the last 10 planes out by Christmas or we will be working thru the Holidays. I have had 1 full day off ( the day after Thanksgiving, that's right I was at work on Thanksgiving day for a few hours. ) since labor day back in September. Once I do get some time off I would love to hear you set up if we can get together for a little while. Later Bill

Bill

You guys are welcome to come down & listen to the cornscalas. They are better by far than my cw's & rf-7's.

BEC has another pair but I don't know if he will sell or not. Could probably get them made.

Gilbert - I'm not trying to step on any toes. Bill is only 25 miles from me & has mentioned he would like to hear Bob's cs's.

No sweat, I could care less whether I sell a pair or not.