Colterphoto1 in Nawlins...

IndyKlipschFan

I must have slept from about 4 until 7 or so. I'll stay up a bit. I'm tweaking the images before putting them up, that's why it's a few minutes between each one. Gonna download another card, so might be a bit for the next one.

Cyclone, I'm making these 300 dpi and 500 pixels for Forum speed and so the family can email them easily. Will that work well for your slide show? Thanks for helping us. You can use my comments if you wish, they're from the heart.

Stay tuned for 'More adventures with the Dtels'

Michael

• Replies 166
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Don't feel bad Christy, I had frozen Gordon's fish fillets- yuch- nothing like that seafood feast we all cooked up Thursday night.

Downloading more pix, I'll get a count in a sec. I know there were many more taken, but I took some time to edit on the fly, so probably tossed a couple hundred already.

QUIZ: How many photos did Colter take while in N.O.??

I hate to remind those that may have been in doubt of your skills.....

Is he awesome or what????

Digital may be "in" Michael, and a lot of people do it cheaper.....

BUT YOU CAPTURE THE RIGHT MOMENT, FRAME IT, AND IT IS AMAZING!!!!!!!!!!

Welcome home..

Thanks Roger, but it's just some snapshots. I didn't even have the Hassleblad or my lighting with me. Great group to work with.

DAMN IT"S QUIET HERE!!!!! Miss you girls!

M

• Moderators

I was there and I have no idea ? But I can tell you I was able to watch him work when I was able, He is very good, and very good with people. He knows how to get what he wants in the picture and be funny.

The biggest surprise to me was how hard he works, he runs the show, keeps everything running smooth and organized, if he did not take the pictures you would think he was a wedding planner ! If it wasn't for Michael it would have taken all night we were so disorganized.

THIS GUY IS GOOD, REALLY GOOD, and fun to watch, you have to see it, it's to much to explain !

All of this from someone who gives himself very little credit for how much talent and personality he has !

All of this from a guy you are proud to say is your friend !

I can't thank you enough for the work you did for us, but more important we had a chance to get to know you and that came first, and the best part by far !

THANK YOU........

• Moderators

This is Joni Dtel's sister, I am not getting my own sign on name, this house has enough Dtel groupies!!! So I will just post under him! My guess is 1250, are we there yet??? I feel sick! remember michael? [+o(] ha ha[:P]

beautiful pictures, minus mine, can we remove me pleasssssseee [;)]

• Moderators

Oh MY... I wonder what the tripple wedding at DTels clan is doing to him in voodoo land?

So, Indy how did we do? I think our "good side" rubbed off on him a bit! I know Buddy stole Michael's heart. Buddy has been stealing our hearts for six years now and it's like Michael says, "How can this 6 yr old not steal your heart."

Michael captures the soul of a person on camera like no one I have ever seen. I guess it's because he also captured our hearts. I knew Michael was a good photographer, but damn this guy is really really good.

We have at 100 professional photographs of Buddy beginning with his birth. All of the photographs were excellent, however none have captured the true heart and soul of this child like the two Michael has posted.

Michael, you are teasing the heck out of me with these pictures, I am so excited. I am so glad you spent the week with us, but like I said before, it's hard not having you here with us.

We miss you too Michael.