IndyKlipschFan

• Replies 166
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Moderators

I love this thread.

Beautiful pics, Michael.

I'm so glad it was a wonderful weekend. I know how much you all looked forward to it [:)]

Amy,

Are you going soft on us with all this wedding talk?[;)]

BTW, now that it's out in the open, thanks for the help with the BS buttons on the garters. Michael was really surprised that we each wore one on our garters.

The BS buttons were for all the members on the forum. Our way of saying how much the forum family means to each of the dtel family.

• Moderators

Michael, in the words of Dr. Who, "totally friggin amazing".

I cried at the picture of Allie and I. She is a beautiful child.

I feel so lucky to have had you here with us.

Michael you are totally awesome, as a person first and foremost. It takes someone with heart to capture these moments.

Thank you so very much for sharing yourself with us and "letting us in your heart as well".

• Moderators

Excellent job Colter. Man, I just love close families like this.

Arky,

Thank you for following this thread from the beginning and being so supportive.

Michael is the very best, in spirit and in talent. He has captured this day like no one else could have. Michael has officially been drafted into the dtel family circle. That status doesn't come easy.

• Moderators

Hey Michael!! Great job on the pics they look awesome! As you would say this pic says it all! It was a pleasure meeting you

Thanks Jessica. You beat me to it. I was just about to download that pic to our hard drive and post it when it popped up on the thread.

I love you, Dave and Gracie. Thank you for making the trip and sharing this day with your dad and I. It meant more to us than words can say to have you, Dave and Gracie with us.

How do you like the "ballerina" pic of Gracie? Awesome isn't it.

BTW, for those of you that don't know, Jessica is our youngest daughter and Gracie belongs to Dave and Jessica. We are truly blessed to have such an awesome, loving family. Thank you for all of your love and support, Jessica. Give Gracie hugs and kisses from Maw Maw Christy and Paw Paw Elden.

Tell Gracie we will see her soon.

geesh, thanks y'all (y'all just sounds right, never used it before), you'd better stop now- I promised you I'd come back down, k?

I don't know where they come up with all the love they have in that house, but it's just amazing. Probably photographed 250 weddings in 10 years and never had the opportunity to really KNOW my photo subjects/friends like I did this week. Did the photos reflect the fact that these kind people accepted me totally and completely into their family and hearts? You betcha! Never felt anything like it before.

Here's the plaque the Dtel women gave me on Thursday night after the feast, was it? It's all a blur but coming back to me as I view the photos. That's the way it works. Yeah, you bet I cried. That kind gift will occupy a special spot in my gallery.

Right now it's much too quiet in this house. I really miss the Dtel home - although it's quite mad there.

In 36 hours I'm going to be working at Klipsch- it's all pretty magical, huh?

If any employees are reading this, I wonder what they'll think of the 'new guy'?

They must already know me by now.

Goodnight all.

Michael

post-10755-13819317817774_thumb.jpg

• Moderators

CP1, Just your luck. Three beautiful women fall in love with you, and they are all married.

Great pictures!!!

Rick

Rick,

Stop picking on Michael.[;)]

His day will come, I know this because I spent a lot of time with him. The right woman will come along and totally sweep him off his feet. I think he achieved a new sense of direction this week.

The man is a genius, not to mention the heart of gold he carries around in his chest.

Rick- proving once again that it sucks being me! LOL Like Jim Morrison once said 'always a playground instructor, never a killer'.

Thanks for the pix Jessica. I might mention that Dtel and Jamie both picked up my camera and turned it on me. SHOCK!! And Johnny is quite the photographer as well. We talked shop late Tuesday night and he will have some wonderful images to share. He shared some vintage photos from his Father or Grandfather and printed a few for me. Love of photography runs deep in this family.

The number was 1192, but I bet I've tossed 200 already. .Will try to edit it down to a manageable 400-600 in the next weeks. Christy thinks she wants to see them all but that would be insanity. That includes all the wedding, travel shots, Katrina aftermath, and the Dday museum . I'll put those others in a separate slideshow with captions.

And what happens in the French Quarter, STAYS in the French Quarter! But thanks anyway Johnny! [;)] [:$]

Nighty night. I gotta start getting on a regular sleep schedule.

M

• Moderators

Rick- proving once again that it sucks being me! LOL

The number was 1192, but I bet I've tossed 200 already. .Will try to edit it down to a manageable 400-600 in the next weeks. Christy thinks she wants to see them all but that would be insanity. That includes all the wedding, travel shots, Katrina aftermath, and the Dday museum . I'll put those others in a separate slideshow with captions.

And what happens in the French Quarter, STAYS in the French Quarter! But thanks anyway Johnny! [;)] [:$]

Nighty night. I gotta start getting on a regular sleep schedule.

M

How can you say being you sucks? If you weren't you then we wouldn't love you so much.

And yes, what happens in the French Quarter, STAYS in the French Quarter.

Good night Michael.

This is a special thread. Michael, you are getting well-deserved accolades.

That said, there are many photography amateurs/hobbyists here,
and if they are like me, would love to know some of the technical
details of your photos. In particular, I am interested in your ISO
and white balance settings, flash set up, and any exposure and/or
flash compensation. If there is any significant post-processing, that
would be interesting also. This request is not for now, but when
you are through with all your professional obligations and can relax
and have a free moment to throw us wannabes a few bones.

Thanks.

Everyone here is rushing around with last minute details for our honeymoon this week. A much needed break to an exciting location. We will be sitting in a warm location tomorrow relaxing.

Thank yall for your support and thoughts in the last week, the wedding was beautiful as you can tell, And the photos even more beautiful. We will be posting throughout the week I think but if not talk to yall soon. Jamie

As a guy I don't like weddings too much. I do love the "candids" and shots Michael took. The Dtels seem like a very wonderfully loving family. The seafood picture made me look at my watch wondering when lunch is.

Very nice pictures! Very, Very nice family!! Very, Very, Very Good Times!!!

CONGRATS TO ALL!!!