Upgrade bug

nannerneck

I got the bug back in Oct.went from an AVR-1803 to AVR-3806. Then I put a bid down on e-bay on a B&K 202+, just knowing I would get outbid I hoped. Not a chance, won it. Now I am glad I won it, Wednesday put in order for SVS 25-31PC+, be here Tue. I work out of town and this week is the first time I had a chance to really listen to my music.I am going through all my stuff and just with my new reciever and amp I cann't believe how bad some of my CD's are. And without the SVS movies are unreal!! Cann't wait till Tue.

It's not an UPGRADE BUG that bit you.......................It's this damn Forum, and some of these members with their exotic systems, and out of this world speakers.....................New crossovers in La Scala's, trachorns in Khorns, even guys with Jubilee's.................Mac's, VRD's, SET amps, high powered SS units....................I NEVER KNEW MY STEREO SUCKED UNTILL I JOINED THE FORUM............I rest my case................

Well after I set up SVS listering to my setup thinking man this sounds so good. Then I thought I"ve heard anohter system similer to mine or better not counting in stores. None of my freinds or people I work with. Then I thought that might be good mine might not sound as good as I think, then you know what happens damn BUG![;)]

Enjoy what you have......................It's like every thing else..............There's always a faster car than yours, there's always a better home than yours, there's always a better STEREO than yours, but it's like everything else........................You want your car to be fast? How much are you willing to spend? You want a bigger house? How much do you want to spend? It's never ending......................Me, I'm at the point where I'm thankful for what I have, and can't worry about what I don't have.....................Stereo included, but some MAC equipment would be nice.................EH ?