The Cluless Trust

cluless

Back in September I joined a crochet forum that is wider and vaster than this one...

Like y'all really care about crochet...Anyhow

Just this week, they disallowed acess to certain areas of a huge crochet forum to people with limited posting numbers (less than 40 posts).

Today, I managed to post myself up to the required posting levels....by just doing the Newbie -high-5 that we all know and hate.

Anyhow, Again,

If you would like to vouch for my upstanding moral character and would like to post here...

If you don't know me, Don't respond.

If you think I'm a crazy ne'er do well - you are in the right place - HUGS FROM LESS!!

GEEZ!!! Where have you been for the last 2 years!! [:)]

Glad to see your back anyhow, no mater the circumstances. Justin has come back a little here and there too. A lot has gone on over here; the passing of LynnM, Al K. left after a heated discussion, Bob G doesn't post much anymore, colterphoto1 now works AT Klipsch in Indy and the next pilgrimage is in Indy in mid-late June.

So what's been goin' on your way!!

• Moderators

Hey Clu,

After personally knitting a baby blanket for little Steven 3 years ago, which was completely unexpected and incredibly touching, and sending us trod-upon moderators Christmas candy for the past two years, I will be MORE that happy to vouch for your outstanding moral character!!

[:)]

Hey Clu,

After personally knitting a baby blanket for little Steven 3 years ago, which was completely unexpected and incredibly touching, and sending us trod-upon moderators Christmas candy for the past two years, I will be MORE that happy to vouch for your outstanding moral character!!

[:)]

WOW, how nice.

Well, Once again I over-reacted.

The forum I mentioned was having problems with people "scamming" and they had to restrict accsess (sp)- I don't the know the details, but I do know that there are alot of requests for people to provide items for charity and I think people were feathering their own nests so to speak.

Also, this required people to provide snail mail addys, which is always a scarey thing. Thus, this thread about my wonderful moral character. LOL. I was going to use this thread as a reassurance if I asked someone for their mailing address and they got nervous.

Anyhow, I've gotten enough contacts on that forum so I can pass on my crochet excess, behind the scenes if needed.

If someone doesn't trust me, well then they don't get my stuff (That was Less- yes she's still around).

Thanks for the Love.

For Tom Blasing,

I've been here, but I don't post as often. Mainly, my own posts were boring the snot out of me...PLUS, .I didn't want to spend any more money on audio right now, so I had to stay out of the more tempinting forums ....(my car is doing the death throe thing)....PLUS I had family and work issues...WHINE.WHINE.

Clue, you've been around here sine 2/22/2002, which I find a little odd in the first place, numerically, nonetheless, you've been a solid contributing member of the forum. My wife has just began her connection to the internet within the last 6 months; she thinks it strange that you could consider someone you've never met, not will likely never see, your friend, but she'll catch on. For what it's worth, I'll throw my hat in the ring of those that feel you are a safe bet to not be a bad "guy".

• Moderators

Well, Once again I over-reacted.

Also, this required people to provide snail mail addys, which is always a scarey thing. Thus, this thread about my wonderful moral character. LOL. I was going to use this thread as a reassurance if I asked someone for their mailing address and they got nervous.

If someone doesn't trust me, well then they don't get my stuff (That was Less- yes she's still around)

Clu, you can have my mailing address, which is my also my physical address anytime you need it, night or day.[:D]

Nevermind, you already have my address.

Are there really two of you?[;)]

• Moderators

Clue, you've been around here sine 2/22/2002, which I find a little odd in the first place, numerically, nonetheless, you've been a solid contributing member of the forum. My wife has just began her connection to the internet within the last 6 months; she thinks it strange that you could consider someone you've never met, not will likely never see, your friend, but she'll catch on. For what it's worth, I'll throw my hat in the ring of those that feel you are a safe bet to not be a bad "guy".

If your wife hangs out on the Klipsch Forum for any length of time, it won't take her long to understand.

We are often asked about the Pilgramage. Most people wonder why we drive 8-14 hours to see a bunch of people we have never even met. I recall something another Klipsch Forum member told me, "It's like a big family reunion, where you finally get to meet the family members you never met before".

I don't know if most people could understand that statement, but I think a lot of folks on this Forum know exactly what that means.

Thanks Christy- yeah that sums it up alright "We are often asked about the Pilgramage. Most people wonder why we
drive 8-14 hours to see a bunch of people we have never even met. I
recall something another Klipsch Forum member told me, "It's like a big
family reunion, where you finally get to meet the family members you
never met before".

I don't know if most people could understand that statement, but I
think a lot of folks on this Forum know exactly what that means."

I know exactly what that means. That's why I've done so many road trips, so much travelling over the past few years- to meet you all. This group is FAMILY to many of us. We share not only love of music and audio gadgetry, but stories of kids, love, pain, cars, other expensive hobbies. The many times that members have shared their deepest thoughts and received support from this group seems to be unique among Forums. To use a phrase from Deep Purple, we are 'Perfect Strangers'.

Anyway, glad you got things sorted out Clu- I'm a firm supporter of you, the few women who have graced us with their presence here have made it a gentler place. And I dig knitting, it's cool watching hands busy with the stuff of fabric-making. My folks used to do that latch-hook rug stuff and I have several pieces that Dad made while watching football. Heck I know a guy who knitted his gf a very cool purse for Christmas.

I dig long rock and roll scarves- maybe I should take up the knitting sport one day so I can make my own. That would be cool. [H]

• Moderators

I am actually going to make it out to the pilgrimage this time around, I'm pretty much positive that I HAVE to get out there. I have tried for years, this time it has to happen.

FANTASTIC!!!! I look forward to meeting you!

If your wife hangs out on the Klipsch Forum for any length of time, it won't take her long to understand.

We are often asked about the Pilgramage. Most people wonder why we drive 8-14 hours to see a bunch of people we have never even met. I recall something another Klipsch Forum member told me, "It's like a big family reunion, where you finally get to meet the family members you never met before".

I don't know if most people could understand that statement, but I think a lot of folks on this Forum know exactly what that means.

Oh, I thought it was so I could do something different other than sitting on the couch with my underware pulled up to just below my nipples wearing black socks and baby blue loafers!!![:o]

Sorry, too much time on my hands today....had to take daughter home from school (sick),[:|] I should be at work and I'm bored

• Moderators

I am actually going to make it out to the pilgrimage this time around, I'm pretty much positive that I HAVE to get out there. I have tried for years, this time it has to happen.

And yes... you need to make the Pilgramage. The trip to Hope in 2006 was great!!! We are looking forward to Indy in 2007!!!