Weekend road trip - deliveries possible - NYC to TN - TN to NYC

Guest " "

I'm headed south for the weekend.

Figured I'd post my route incase someone needs something brought south or north.

You can send me an email, and I will provide you with my contact info.

I probally won't sleep much tonight, so I will keep checking til I depart Sat morning.

I'll be driving an expidition, seats down and empty going down. 2 boxes comng back about 30X30X30 total, so i have plenty of room.

Here's my route.

To: Sevierville, TN US

Driving Directions
1. Start out going WEST on RADCLIFF RD toward BRIARCLIFF RD. (0.20 miles)
2. Turn RIGHT onto STEUBEN ST. (0.30 miles)
3. STEUBEN ST becomes HYLAN BLVD S. (0.20 miles)
4. Turn SLIGHT LEFT onto NARROWS RD N. (1.33 miles)
5. Merge onto I-278 W toward GOETHALS BR (Crossing into NEW JERSEY). (6.47 miles)
6. Take the I-95 S exit on the LEFT toward TURNPIKE SOUTH. (0.77 miles)
7. Merge onto I-95 S/NEW JERSEY TURNPIKE S toward CARS/TRUCKS-BUSES (Portions toll). (10.75 miles)
8. Take the RT-440 N exit- EXIT 10- toward GARDEN STATE PARKWAY/PERTH AMBOY/OUTERBRIDGE CR. (1.16 miles)
9. Merge onto I-287 N via the exit on the LEFT. (18.45 miles)
10. Keep LEFT to take I-287 N toward I-78 W. (2.70 miles)
11. Merge onto I-78 W via EXIT 21B on the LEFT toward EASTON PA (Portions toll) (Crossing into PENNSYLVANIA). (107.97 miles)
12. Merge onto I-81 S via EXIT 1B on the LEFT toward HARRISBURG (Passing through MARYLAND- WEST VIRGINIA- and VIRGINIA- then crossing into TENNESSEE). (526.95 miles)
13. Merge onto I-40 W via EXIT 1B toward KNOXVILLE. (13.93 miles)
14. Merge onto WINFIELD DUNN PKWY/TN-66 S via EXIT 407 toward PIGEON FORGE/SEVIERVILLE/GATLINBURG. (9.08 miles)
15. Turn LEFT onto W MAIN ST/US-411/TN-35. (0.33 miles)
16. End at Sevierville, TN US
Total Estimated Time: 11 hours, 14 minutes
Total Distance: 700.58 miles

You might get a call Saturday evening.

If it gets too late....you might hear a small box being dropped off on your door step.

Are you picking up something exciting.

For me, very exciting, but I don't want to let the cat out of the bag until the deal is done. WIll post something Saturday night if the deal goes thru.

for Coytee , just some stuff he needs for one of his projects.

Christi, I think you hit it on the head.

I spoke to him last night, I think he said it was about 13 hours (longer than he anticipated). I drove to Buras once (started at 5:00 PM). Drove STRIAGHT through and as I recall, it was about 12 hours for me. I'm about an hour from Sevierville, so I am right about smack dab in the middle of you two. My all night drive to Buras WAS the drive from he!! !! (especially since we left at 5:00 AFTER a whole day at work)

Expecting Fritzie to call me in a while as he loads up to leave Sevierville. Going into town to meet him for breakfast and lead him to my house.

• Moderators

Christi, I think you hit it on the head.

I spoke to him last night, I think he said it was about 13 hours (longer than he anticipated). I drove to Buras once (started at 5:00 PM). Drove STRIAGHT through and as I recall, it was about 12 hours for me. I'm about an hour from Sevierville, so I am right about smack dab in the middle of you two. My all night drive to Buras WAS the drive from he!! !! (especially since we left at 5:00 AFTER a whole day at work)

Expecting Fritzie to call me in a while as he loads up to leave Sevierville. Going into town to meet him for breakfast and lead him to my house.

Coytee, I have to ask this question...what in the world were you doing in BURAS???? There is not much of anything down there!!! I thought you were around Knoxville and Sevierville is about an hour from Knoxville, if I am remembering correctly.

I love TN[:P]

Coytee, maybe, just maybe we will be making a trip your way in mid February. We usually leave town for Mardis Gras and that happens to be around the 17th of February this year. We are still trying to work out the details with all the dtels' schedules![;)]

• Moderators

One real nice guy!! Enjoy your new belated Holiday present to yourself!! Have a safe trip home. Coytee, I, have your part. Jim

Is this the infamous[;)] Jim to which Coytee speaks?

I think it may well be the "infamous" Jim. Even though he joined in 05 he only has 17 posts?