Tied the knot last Saturday.

xdetroitx

Well, I am finally married, moved completely into our new house, have my theater set-up, and can finally take a moment to spend a few seconds on the forum. December was a busy month. Hopefully, its smooth sailing from here. Will post some pictures as soon as I get my hands on some.

• Moderators

Hey dude congrats,

May your days be happy, offspring healthy and speakers singing happy songs for many years to come.

Offspring, what are you trying to do scare the guy !

Anyway how did you get such a nice looking girl to marry you anyway ![;)] Just kidding

• Moderators

Congratulations!!!!

Picky told us about the wedding, but we are glad to see you back with us. Best wishes to you and the new wife!!!

Did he ever post the pictures. Ive been looking for them and cant find them?

He posted a couple of pics under General Questions Oh Happy Day xdetroitx gets hitched! Congratulations again to you and the Mrs.

BTW, this is my 1000th post, I am glad it was for something meaningful.

Congratulations!!!!! Next time I am down, might have to give you a buzz, I met you at Picky's in August.

Yep: Here's Michael Hurd (minus the big guns in his Avatar) and his friend Jennifer on that day.

xdetroitx: I haven't posted any other wedding photos as they are of the wedding attendants and such: Things that you and Allison would be interested to see but not so much for the forum. Mike: Shoot me a home address via email and I'll burn all of the photos full-size for you and Allison onto a DVD and mail it to you. Or, next time you're in the Downriver area, just shoot by and pick it up! - Your choice. You know you both are always welcome at our home.

post-10177-13819321214616_thumb.jpg

Glenn, my avatar is of Mike Holmes, a contractor in the Toronto, ON area and star of the series Holmes on Homes, shown on HGTV and BBC Canada. Although I slightly resemble him a bit, I am not quite that ripped. [:)] Xdetriotx, will do when I come down for the pilgrammage for sure!

Michael Hurd: I was't sure if that was you. Yes, you do resemble each other but that's why I mentioned "minus the big guns" (the huge arms). LOL! Let me know if you do decide to come down for the pilgrimage and if it'll be via my direction. Verna and I are going too so maybe we could all drive the rest of the way together? As you know, we have lots of room in our vehicle.