FS: Cornwalls in Atlanta, $350 w/boxes "like new"

Coytee

http://atlanta.craigslist.org/ele/259676971.html

My friend Bert put me on to these.

I gotta admit, it crossed my mind to nab them myself.

I've asked Bert if he'd be willing to check out, pick up hold for a forum member if it came to that, he's not had time to respond yet.

I'm not affiliated with the seller, nor is Bert

DAYUM..........Bargain! Hopefully in a few months I'll be in a position to seek a set of Heresy II's and Center channel to begin the HT project.

Not picky about finish, but must be in good-excellent condition and reasonably priced. Sorry about the off-topic solicitation, but hoping I can ****** up a bargain like this one.

• Moderators

See a phone number anywhere on those?

I'll drive my company box truck down and pick those up and maybe do some transporting for others needing help.

Could probably drive down this weekend.

If you are interested you may want to contact the seller right away, via email if that is the only way. That is a REALLY good price. I wonder how old they are...guy still has original boxes and packing material????

I'll drive my company box truck down and pick those up and maybe do some transporting for others needing help.

If you are interested you may want to contact the seller right away, via email if that is the only way. That is a REALLY good price. I wonder how old they are...guy still has original boxes and packing material????

Really is a heck of price. Hope someone here gets them.

• Moderators

If someone wants them I have a couple of friends in Atlanta and could ask them to check them out and hold them. Atlanta is only about six or so hours from here, maybe we can work out some kind of "relay".

If someone wants them I have a couple of friends in Atlanta and could ask them to check them out and hold them. Atlanta is only about six or so hours from here, maybe we can work out some kind of "relay".

Wouldn't that be great. For that kind of price it would just be a shame for someone here not to get them. I can drive a long ways but Atlanta is just a very long drive.

Next time jump on those things. I'd be happy to drive over to Atlanta check out and pick up anything reasonable. I live close to Atlanta and have some space in the basement. In fact I still have Colter's MGM grand bass cabinets. If anyone drives down this way from Indy let me know and I'll meet you with those things. Colter and I haven't figured a way yet to make a delivery.

Richard,

I wouldn't mind paying you another visit, but it's just too far this weekend.......I mean Athens to Knoxville is about 5 hours on a good day. Certainly, another time.

Why don't you ship me his heresys......or what's left of them. Then, he can pick up everything in one place.

Guys and Gals,

I am an Atlanta resident. I can check out, hold, or buy stuff for other members until they can get over here to pick them up. I do it for friends on Audiokarma all the time.

This pair of Cornwalls was a little suspicious. I emailed the seller within 5 minutes of them being listed. I did not hear anything back for 2 days. His response was basically he was advised not to sell them on CL, but to sell them on Ebay because he had the original boxes and could get much more money for them. He did not want to sell them on Ebay and he never explained why. He asked if I would sell them on ebay for him and he would give me 25% of the sale. I declined because I have never met this person and did not wish to act as an agent for an unknown party. I replied back that I just want to own them and was not interested in selling them for him. A day later, he thanked me for my reply. He never indicated that there were sold. I don't know what happened after that.

John