The baddest/funniest B-Movie of the decade 2000-2010

cluless

Agreed, put me to sleep within 1/2 of watching it (granted, it was like

12:30 and I had been up since 6:30 and at school) but it was pretty

bad. JB is right, though it is now 2007, that's three more years until

the decade is out, which means plenty of time for more bad movies as

writers are surely running out of ideas (thus crap like SOAP)

• Moderators

Well as far as bad, how about Nacho Libre , it was terrible, glad it was not me that rented it.

Hmm. Was the wife responsible (as I go running to hide)?

the cover would be enough to frighten me off from that one.

No way, it was my Nephew .

Christy does not rent movies, because she don't watch them 99% of the time, can't sit still long enough ! [:(]

Just wanted to say I think I put on 10 lbs around the Holidays, but it was fun ! You are good ! [;)].............Many Thanks

SO MANY REMAKES...............doesn't anyone have any imagination left? REMAKES...............doesn't take much talent to do remakes......

Hey, its not just remakes. I see lots of sequels getting filmed too.

Much of the interesting stuff is coming out of the Indie world, but its hard for parents to get out to the art house to seem them and Netflix only gets you so far.

Obviously, none of you have seen Kung Fu Hustle, the baddest, funniest B-movie ever to be seen-- Incredibly creative effects and fight scenes and unbelievable situations with alot of bad acting. I've seen this 8 times(?), and it still is amazing--

Entertaining as hell--

Kung Fu Hustle is soo good I would hardly call it a B movie !

Now , Kung Pow Enter the Fist is the very definition of a B movie ! " Weoooo Weooo Weeee !!! " Some may hate but I love it !

As far as Snakes on a Plane , I thought it was entertaining . Not worth buying , but entertaining none the less . It's easily as good or better than ANY of the Airport movies !

• 2 months later...

I don't think it will make the decade all time high, but I saw one this weekend that was real funny....I think it was called road hogs...it's about 4 guys in their mid life phase who hope on some bikes and try to go cross country.