OT: What's your favorite coffee, or other AM beverage?

Piranha

I'll think I'll order a double espresso:

hey buddy, your choice of coffee is better than your choice of beer.

when i was in the coast guard, we boarded foreign flagged vessels. they'd often offer us something to drink. i tasted some real nasty expresso; but, never served by the likes that you pictured for us.

• Replies 88
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I have made seveal trips to Brazil and at the manufacturing facility they put out these big 2 to 3 gallon despensors with coffee in them and these little bitty cups (expresso size). What they are serving is not expresso but a really strong coffee with tons of sugar in it. After about 3 of those little cups your really buzzing. I would bet someone in here knows what I'm talking about.

Steve

• Moderators

I have made seveal trips to Brazil and at the manufacturing facility they put out these big 2 to 3 gallon despensors with coffee in them and these little bitty cups (expresso size). What they are serving is not expresso but a really strong coffee with tons of sugar in it. After about 3 of those little cups your really buzzing. I would bet someone in here knows what I'm talking about.

Steve

No wonder people get so addicted to that stuff.[;)] I prefer my coffee with cream and sugar, but not "tons" of it.

I am out of coffee. I think tomorrow some more will show up courtesy of my wife. Oh man I hope so. Otherwise i will have to go to a store and choose some, instead of my usual sources. Don't worry, I'm still OK, for now. TB, as someone who seems to be a student of history I find it a little strange reading your rant i.e. "coffee is coffee." You must recall the importance of coffee houses in Vienna as a meeting place conducive to the exchange of ideas. Do you think that they drank swill?