Old Klipschorn on eBay

WopOnTour

This one looks like it should be in the Klipsch museum

http://cgi.ebay.com/1-EARLY-50S-KLIPSCHORN-WOOD-HORN-WITH-KNOB-KLIPSCH-VG_W0QQitemZ130070736228QQihZ003QQcategoryZ50597QQrdZ1QQcmdZViewItem

Plus, Check out the guy's OTHER auctions. Assuming it's all legit there's some decent deals on McIntosh, HH Scott and other vintage gear.

Some hobby

WopOnTour

Well that's maybe a bit suspicious (considering the large volume of top-notch gear he is offering, mostly at "fair" pricing). I cant see how some of that equipment isnt moving, so maybe it's some sort of scam? I find that unlikely as most of it is pinned at BuyItNow pricing with offers accepted so...

I've been dreaming of those MC-40s, they sure look like they're in nice shape. WOT

Not only that, but multiple ads with different titles, etc. I'm jealous a bit only cuz I want to find a McIntosh at a garage sale to see what all the fuss is about. :)

EDIT: If you watch, most of his stuff goes unsold, but he scores here & there. He clearly spends alot on listing fees, but I just can't understand the refusal to lower the price on that khorn for all this time. I find that puzzling.

Lisa, he is getting recognition by marketing penetration. I never have even thought about buying something from him, but myostuff is as recognizable to me as goldbug or barrynsue, who also sell at stiff prices, but they do dicker, and they do sell ALL their listed stuff.

The real advantage is when myostuff finally sells something, most likely it will be OUTSIDE EBay, and he instantly recovers costs when he discounts it by 10%. If you have the money and the time, then the market eventually will come to you. He has multiple storage lockers near you, and keeps the stuff in water/rodent tight sealed boxes. Sooner or later, some fool with money trots down his way, opens his wallet, and pours money out.

Goldbug and BarrynSue take some time to clean their sales items up, and try to present them in a professional manner. They also work with buyers to ship properly, and educate the new owner.