Yet, another discussion on SET!

Cut-Throat

• Replies 44
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Congrats, Jay.

I nearly skiped this thread due to the title, didn't realize it was a SET-up. We're getting SET to go to Disney World in March with our 6 yr old, our first vacation in 3 years. Taking along her 6 yr old cousin, is going to SET us back a bit, but I'll be damned if I work this much to not get away once in a while.

What's going on with that new SET of DRD 45 monoblocks from Welborne Labs?

Good Question. I have been asking Ron Welborne the same thing. I ordered them with Cocobolo Wood and he had trouble finding it. So now I have

decided to just to get them with the standard Bubinga Wood. Still waiting. I ordered them last July.

• Moderators

Congrats, Jay.

I nearly skiped this thread due to the title, didn't realize it was a SET-up. We're getting SET to go to Disney World in March with our 6 yr old, our first vacation in 3 years. Taking along her 6 yr old cousin, is going to SET us back a bit, but I'll be damned if I work this much to not get away once in a while.

Is this your first trip to Disneyworld?

Congrats, Jay.

Is this your first trip to Disneyworld?

Yes it is. Any advice or helpful hints from anyone would be appreciated.

When you stop on over to Liberty Square, mosey on over towards the Parasol Cart (next to The Heritage House before you get to The Hall of Presidents) and have Virginia the parasol artist make up a pretty brightly colored parasol for your 6 year old with cute little artwork and your daughter's name painted on it. Virginia's artwork is first-rate in true Disney style, and your daughter will have that personalized parasol as a keepsake that she'll treasure forever![um]

And tell Virginia that Jim sent ya...she'll know who you're talking about![;)]

When you stop on over to Liberty Square, mosey on over towards the Parasol Cart (next to The Heritage House before you get to The Hall of Presidents) and have Virginia the parasol artist make up a pretty brightly colored parasol for your 6 year old with cute little artwork and your daughter's name painted on it. Virginia's artwork is first-rate in true Disney style, and your daughter will have that personalized parasol as a keepsake that she'll treasure forever![um]

And tell Virginia that Jim sent ya...she'll know who you're talking about![;)]

LMAO... now that's what I'm talkin about... my wife and daughter will flip to find out I've got connections at Disney World. Thank you so much for SETTING me up.