All the details here!

• Replies 234
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Yes, fly in the 22nd friday...

You can leave Sunday the 24th, but you may wanna use that as a day to chat with the other guys..See INDY....

And just fly out early Monday the 25th, if your flexible to do so. (Also, flights home cheaper on monday, too, I bet.)

Put me to work huh? haha

I got my flight reserved, damnit though, had I done it yesterday, would have been $109 round trip, now it is $192. Haha, funny how that works out.

Fri Jun 22 1527 Depart Kansas City(MCI) at 09:10 AM
Arrive in Indianapolis(IND) at 11:35 AM
Mon Jun 25 1271 Depart Indianapolis(IND) at 05:55 PM
Arrive in Kansas City(MCI) at 06:20 PM

Yay!

Some are getting in on Thursday for an extra evening of fun with the Indy gang. I think Dtels will be in by then.

Michael, Can you elaborate on what this Thursday evening might consist of? Meeting at someone's house or bar or what? I'd like to hear about this, but I'm not sure I want to shell out another $100+ for a third night in a hotel. I'd be interested in helping the Klipsch crew with some heavy lifting too.

Kimball

Some are getting in on Thursday for an extra evening of fun with the Indy gang. I think Dtels will be in by then.

Michael, Can you elaborate on what this Thursday evening might consist of? Meeting at someone's house or bar or what? I'd like to hear about this, but I'm not sure I want to shell out another $100+ for a third night in a hotel. I'd be interested in helping the Klipsch crew with some heavy lifting too.

Kimball

Nothing special in mind, and remember that Saturday's sessions are the only Klipsch authorized Pilgrimage days so anything else is voluntary. I just know that some of my house guests will be arriving early so we'll find someting to do. No huge deal, just show up Friday if you want. Probably no bar involved if I have anything to do with it, I stay out of them.

Most of the lifting will be Friday and Saturday nights, when we could use a few hands.

M

Justin!! If anything you can sleep in the sound chamber. I hear it's nice and quiet in there.

Wouldn't that be a little too quiet? Eerily quiet ... Could be amusing though if some wisacre would turn on something frightening, maybe the beating heart from Pink Floyd's Dark Side of the Moon - probably just cue it up on an MP3 player with alarm function connected to a Heritage series speaker would be enough to scare Justin out of his wits.... on second thought, maybe best not try that as we wouldn't want to send anyone into cardiac arrest.

• Moderators

Jay,

Do you need transportation to and from the bus station in Indy and around town? Not sure where you are wanting to be shuttled to and from?

Dtel and I will be in town by the 22nd if everything goes as planned and you are definitely wecome to ride with us where ever we go! Let me know if you need a ride from the bus station or whatever!

Itinerary<?xml:namespace prefix = o ns = "urn:schemas-microsoft-com:office:office" />

Friday June 22, 2007

TBD Arrive, meet, setup equipment in ballroom

7:00-11:00 Mixer @ Holiday <?xml:namespace prefix = st1 ns = "urn:schemas-microsoft-com:office:smarttags" />Inn

3850 DePauw Road
(See Maps)

Trey Cannon is in charge of volume, so play nice

11:00-12:00 Tear down, clean up

Saturday June 23, 2007

8:00-8:30 Assemble at Klipsch Headquarters- Terrace Level

Coffee, visit, see historical presentation on monitors

8:30-9:00 Kickoff Intro by Jim Hunter in Terrace Lobby

Divide into tour groups

9:00-12:30 Tour of Engineering Facility and audio listening rooms

7 Displays @ 20 minute with 10 minute tour time between stops

12:30-1:30 Lunch at Klipsch Café, Terrace Level

1:30-5:00 Free reign to visit the listening rooms of your choice

6:00-7:30 Dinner @ Holiday Inn, Grimaldi Ballroom

7:30-TBD Town Hall Meeting

Oh yeah, I'm feelin it. 7 displays is great. Thanks again for all the planning, I cannot wait.

Mixer 7 AM to 11 PM, sounds ideal. Town hall meeting, Roy for President. Moderator Jim Lehrer: "Mr Delgado, what is your plan to set America's course straight for the next 4 years?", Roy: "I've thought long and hard on the woes of the American middle and lower classes, and continually arrive at the same solution, which is this: A chicken in every pot and Klipsch Heritage in every living room."

At the Pilgrimage, am I going to get the chance to thank Fred and Judy Klipsch for allowing us this gift/experience. I hope they truly reallize what it means to us to be welcomed to the hallowed halls of Klipsch.

The more you guys pour on the customer service, the worse it makes the rest of the industry look. I know of no other company in any trade that even comes anywhere in the same ballpark of caring about customers like Klipsch does. Its energizing to feel the positive energy flow from you all at HQ

Kimball

Jay,

Do you need transportation to and from the bus station in Indy and around town? Not sure where you are wanting to be shuttled to and from?

Dtel and I will be in town by the 22nd if everything goes as planned and you are definitely wecome to ride with us where ever we go! Let me know if you need a ride from the bus station or whatever!

That would be very nice of you. I believe I will need a ride from the bus station to atleast the hotel. Thanks Christie