All the details here!

• Moderators

This post will be edited to reflect changes and/or finalized plans

What: The Annual Klipsch Pilgrimage

Where: Klipsch Headquarters and Engineering Facility, 3502 Woodview Trace, Indianapolis, IN 46268 (NW corner, I-465 and Michigan Rd)

When: Saturday June 23, 2007, 9:00 am

Itinerary: TBD (tour, listening, lunch, evening of fun)

Who can come: Forum members and Klipsch enthusiats!

Accommodations:

Must reserve rooms at each hotel by Tuesday, May 22.

Reference Klipsch Group when making reservations.

Holiday Inn Select at The Pyramids

3850 Depauw Boulevard

Indianapolis, IN 46268

317-872-9790

Standard Room $119/night + tax

Standard Room with Waterpark Pass (includes 5 passes) $199/night + tax

or

Residence Inn Indianapolis North

3553 Founders Road
Indianapolis, IN 46268 USA
Phone: 317-872-0462

Studio Suite $99/night + tax (room has full kitchen, Queen bed and pullout sofa, free breakfast buffet)

Who's attending: Tentative attendees are listed below. If your plans have changed, please let me know. If your name is not on the list, please email me your name, forum name, names of your guest(s), if any, and where you are travelling from.

Agent Eagle

Alliclaytor

Anarchist

Arfandbark

bhendrix

Bill H.

blsamuel

BobRiff

camforu

ClaudeJ1

Coytee

customsteve01

DeanG

DoubleJ

DrWho

dtel

dtel's wife

Gregorius

HarryO

hightone

IndyKlipschFan

JamesV

Jay481985

j-malotky

JoeRiff

justin_tx_16

Ken Kaz

Ken6432

LarryC

lo123

Loud&Clear

mace

Marvel

Me Loves Khorns

meagain

Michael Hurd

Mick Bell

mikebse2a3

picky

POC3442

Randyman

rcarlton

scorpsfan

Seadog

shepjk01

shinerman

shinerwoman

silversport

skonopa

Speedball

SWL

Tom Blasing

toomanyspeakers

whatever55

William F. Gil McDermott

• Replies 234
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Where: Klipsch Headquarters and Engineering Facility, 3502 Woodview Trace, Indianapolis, IN 46268 (NW corner, I-465 and Michigan Rd)

When: Saturday June 23, 2007, Time TBD (likely 9:00 am)

Accommodations: Holiday Inn with Waterpark (info here) and possibly The Comfort Inn (info here). We will be looking into reserving blocks of rooms and hopefully getting a discounted rate. We will let you know more information when available.

Who's attending: Tentative attendees are listed below. If your plans have changed, please let me know. If your name is not on the list, please email me your name, forum name, names of your guest(s), if any, and where you are travelling from.

Arfandbark

bhenry

Bill H.

Coytee

customsteve01

Cyclonecj

DoubleJ

DrPyro

DrWho

dtel

dtel's wife

HarryO

I.B. Slammin

IndyKlipschFan

JamesV

Jay481985

j-malotky

jrios212

justin_tx_16

klipsch4life

LarryC

Loud&Clear

Me Loves Khorns

Michael Hurd

Mick Bell

Mike Lindsey

mikebse2a3

rcarlton

Seadog

TKDAmerica

Tom Blasing

toomanyspeakers

William F. Gil McDermott

whamo

Seeings my name is at the top of the list does that mean I automatically win the Forte IIIs in Lacewood????

• Klipsch Employees

When: Saturday June 23, 2007, Time TBD (likely 9:00 am)

Accommodations: Holiday Inn with Waterpark (info here) and possibly The Comfort Inn (info here). We will be looking into reserving blocks of rooms and hopefully getting a discounted rate. We will let you know more information when available.

Arfandbark

bhenry

Bill H.

Coytee

customsteve01

Cyclonecj

DoubleJ

DrPyro

DrWho

dtel

dtel's wife

HarryO

I.B. Slammin

IndyKlipschFan

JamesV

Jay481985

j-malotky

jrios212

justin_tx_16

klipsch4life

LarryC

Loud&Clear

Me Loves Khorns

Michael Hurd

Mick Bell

Mike Lindsey

mikebse2a3

rcarlton

Seadog

TKDAmerica

Tom Blasing

toomanyspeakers

William F. Gil McDermott

whamo

Seeings my name is at the top of the list does that mean I automatically win the Forte IIIs in Lacewood????

NO,

That means that you are the one we will keep an eye on the most.

If it's the same place as last time, there were some dedicated "meeting rooms" with them fancy movable dividing walls. Across the hallway was a deaf people convention meeting in the other set of rooms. We should probably try to book the entire place that way we can have a loud room and a quiet room.

• Moderators

If it's the same place as last time, there were some dedicated "meeting rooms" with them fancy movable dividing walls. Across the hallway was a deaf people convention meeting in the other set of rooms. We should probably try to book the entire place that way we can have a loud room and a quiet room.

In Hope last year I did not find a quiet room, unless quiet is 100 db's. [:P] Not complaining though.

From reading some of the posts lately, I thought most of our crowd WAS the 'deaf people convention'!

I don't intend to speak on behalf of Amy/Klipsch but "currently" they do not have a pair of Jubilees in Indy. Roy said something the other day that incinuated to me he might TRY to get a pair (single?) there but he might have been playing mindgame as he was kind of coy about his comment.

I've been deliberating on dragging my pair up there but having no truck/trailer that issue is getting complicated. Aside from that, where would I put them once up there?? (in my hotel room to compete with Terry's Heresy's in the adjacent room?? [A])

Maybe Amy will read this and corporate will apply some pressure to Roy...

Mike, I can't see where you're from, but if you are near Knoxville, TN area, you're more than welcome to hear the Jubilees in a home environment. Also (although I can't speak for him) there is another forum member who has some Khorns in Sevierville and yet another one (who's setup is still in storage) who has Khorns AND LaScalas (I've also got some LaScalas but they're in my wrecked basement).

Point being... there is a fair mix of Heritage and Jubilees in this area (perhaps something in the water??)

[*-)]