All the details here!

• Moderators

actually there are NO employees on the list. That is for our honored guests only. Trey and I aren't on there yet but we will probably be in attendance.

I've got my room booked already, no it's not too early!

M

I aint going if Michael isn't going to be there. What's this "probably" business? After last year's date I am sure they scheduled this year around you., we just gotta have Mr. Mountain-O-Klipsch there.

Travis

Travis,

With the Pilgramage being in Indy this year do you really think Colter will be amiss?

• Replies 234
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

How come Roy ain't on the attendee list yet? He's not grounded is he?

Okay, do we have to start a petition to make sure Roy makes it to Indy????

Just give me an address and we will pass through Hope and kidnap him and bring him to Indy, just don't let him know, he never reads here anyway !

I already know what he looks like, I just have to lure him into the Jeep with some Blueberries and a fishing pole, yea that will work.

dtel, with a population of 154, I doubt it would be too hard to find the Boy in Bodcaw. [;)]

• Moderators

Just give me an address and we will pass through Hope and kidnap him and bring him to Indy, just don't let him know, he never reads here anyway !

I already know what he looks like, I just have to lure him into the Jeep with some Blueberries and a fishing pole, yea that will work.

dtel, with a population of 154, I doubt it would be too hard to find the Boy in Bodcaw. [;)]

Fini, we went to my daughter's house in Ruston, LA after leaving Hope. We passed through Bodcaw, but I missed it because I blinked.[;)]

Seriously, there is actually a road sign on the highway signifying you are in Bodcaw. I wonder how 154 people managed to get that accomplished?

actually there are NO employees on the list. That is for our honored guests only. Trey and I aren't on there yet but we will probably be in attendance.

I've got my room booked already, no it's not too early!

M

michael,

what? you AND trey are going to be there? well then.................i will definitely be there.................as long we don't have any of the plug ugly jubs around........and if you insist........................PLEASE make sure that amy doesn't stand next to them...................she'll just make them look down right pathetic....................have trey stand next to them.....[8-|]

have a blessed day,

roy delgado

We'll hold you to that Roy!

And thanks guys, you know I"ll be there/here/wherever.

Doc and Dtels have open invite to stay at the ranch. But you already knew that.

• Klipsch Employees

That would be a long way out of your way. You would need to go through Shrevport and up into Arkansas on HWY 29 north.

Trun right (east) on HWY 355 until you reach HWY 53. Trun Left / north and travel about 12 miles. Just past the junction of HWY 32 and 53 you will notice the postoffice on the right. About 1 short bed truck and a chicken catching crew's rig later you will see the store. As it is the only one, we just call it the store. Trun right at the store. Go about 3 miles ( stay right at the Y) and you will you will see this really nice looking pond on the right with a nice brick house on the left. Stop and starting yellin for Roy. Someone will come out and help you find him. Watch out for the dog and the old man next door. The dog bites if he dont like you and the old man just dont like you. He dont like strangers much. The last time one came to town he stayed. Now his little girl just wont leave the stranger alone. Darn fool moved in next door and then the girl moved in too.

Texans move in and mess up everything. Huntin , fishin and get the pretty girls.

SO remember in that part of the state, everyone has a gun. Everyone can hit what they shoot at and they are not scared to pull the trigger. The pond lizards eat good down there.

That would be a long way out of your way. You would need to go through Shrevport and up into Arkansas on HWY 29 north.

Trun right (east) on HWY 355 until you reach HWY 53. Trun Left / north and travel about 12 miles. Just past the junction of HWY 32 and 53 you will notice the postoffice on the right. About 1 short bed truck and a chicken catching crew's rig later you will see the store. As it is the only one, we just call it the store. Trun right at the store. Go about 3 miles ( stay right at the Y) and you will you will see this really nice looking pond on the right with a nice brick house on the left. Stop and starting yellin for Roy. Someone will come out and help you find him. Watch out for the dog and the old man next door. The dog bites if he dont like you and the old man just dont like you. He dont like strangers much. The last time one came to town he stayed. Now his little girl just wont leave the stranger alone. Darn fool moved in next door and then the girl moved in too.

Texans move in and mess up everything. Huntin , fishin and get the pretty girls.

SO remember in that part of the state, everyone has a gun. Everyone can hit what they shoot at and they are not scared to pull the trigger. The pond lizards eat good down there.

as doc would say, DANG, i followed those directions and they were rig.....er i mean wrong!! i just got ole lucky a new set of teeth so the stitching up will be easy as the bite will be pretty defined....

have a blessed day,

roy delgado

• Moderators

as doc would say, DANG, i followed those directions and they were rig.....er i mean wrong!! i just got ole lucky a new set of teeth so the stitching up will be easy as the bite will be pretty defined....

have a blessed day,

roy delgado

[bs] OK that's it, I like Roy and all but that sounds a little dangerous, considering were talking about the back woods of Arkansas !

If it's anything like some of the back woods areas of Mississippi y'all are on your own with Roy, I may look stupid , but I'm not that stupid !

Probably couldn't find it anyway, didn't think I would ever find the Farmhouse last year !

ROFL [:D]

Ya know...I rode with Trey to the farmhouse a few dozen times if not more and there is no way in heck I could ever navigate back to it. For such a "backwoods hillbilly small town" there sure are a lot of routes to take! I enjoyed the sight-seeing though....gotta see all the reasons why Trey turned out the way he is.... [:o] ....and poor Roy is still stuck down there, and in an even smaller town! No wonder Klipsch speakers are so crazy awesome. [;)]

And thanks guys, you know I"ll be there/here/wherever.

Doc and Dtels have open invite to stay at the ranch. But you already knew that.

That leaves the barn, I call dibs on the pole barn, or did you make them tear that down?

Travis

Yeah the lawsuit thing is a bummer. Maybe one day it'll get settled. I could use the storage space, that's for sure!

Oh gosh...I think the last time we did the speakers in his avatar it took 4 hours? And that wasn't even all of em...It would definetly be cool to drag em all out, but it'd be a crap load of work and it would be awful if anything got dinged up in the process.

What a way to get back at the noisy neighbors though...[:o]

• 2 weeks later...

Oh gosh...I think the last time we did the speakers in his avatar it took 4 hours? And that wasn't even all of em...It would definetly be cool to drag em all out, but it'd be a crap load of work ...

YES, but think of all the people in Indy who would LOVE to help? He can keep the K horns inside...[:)]

I'll have the MCM's on rollers and the LSI are right inside the garage door. We can BLAST IT without breaking backs. Most of the CW collection is in moth balls for the (hopeful) barn for refurbishing them one day (sigh).

Khorns in the gallery, LS/CW HT in the hearth room, Forte II in the office, RB3 in the master bedroom.

I'm thinking of hooking up a bank of Heresies/Pro Heresies and letting y'all have a good listen at several varieties

I say we pull all of Colterphoto1's speakers out.. do a one at a time listen party!!.

Geeze he has everything!!

J/K Michael.. But you have to admit..THAT would be cool, out on the lawn?? (Maybe not for you.. but for everyone else...YES!!!)

If I can get through this legal debacle with my property, we'd have a 2 acre backyard bbq and all the Heritage in the barn. Probably not this year though... [:(]

Oh gosh...I think the last time we did the speakers in his avatar it took 4 hours? And that wasn't even all of em...It would definetly be cool to drag em all out, but it'd be a crap load of work and it would be awful if anything got dinged up in the process.

What a way to get back at the noisy neighbors though...[:o]

Yeah but remember Doc, we opened one of each of the pairs to catalog and photograph the innards for xover rebuilds.

I remember you thinking I was nuts when I got the 2-wheel dolly out and snapped that chalk line in the motor court! [:o]