can you guess who this is?

bodcaw boy

• Replies 55
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

i am dead meat....

Blast from the Past Arvis "Trey" Cannon

Starting his Klipsch career in Hope over seven years ago, Arvis "Trey" Cannon successfully made his way through various tech support ranks and is now an engineering product designer in Indianapolis. A wannabe musician, Trey got into audio after finally realizing that the only way he would ever be able to carry a tune is through a speaker.

Aside from his technical tasks, this southern gentleman has become popular with our forum members (he plays second fiddle to Amy Unger) as a key facilitator of our annual Pilgrimage. Because he is so sweet and hospitable, even country music legend Tanya Tucker wants to be his friend. They became pals after he worked on her Klipschorn a few years ago. Trey's generous nature also helped him earn the trust of the late Paul W. Klipsch. He once helped the aging PWK out of his car and in turn, was able to share some personal camaraderie with the audio legend.

"That day marks one of my fondest Klipsch memories," said Trey. "I feared Paul was going to quiz me about audio as I could never keep up with him on the subject, but instead he asked me about my life and family." Trey went on to say, "and that Roy Delgado....(tearing up and hard swallows)...what can I say but that I owe everything that I am to Roy....(biting his lip)....."

Enough with the pleasantries... let the fun begin!

1. Back in the day, Trey used to fascinate local barbershop customers with his theories on horn-loaded technology.

2. In this strategically torn photo, Trey shows off his mad synchronized swimming skills. Little did he know that it takes two to make this water sport work.

3. After making fun of Santa's eyebrows and pulling his beard, Trey still managed to talk his way into the North Pole workshop as an elf apprentice.

4. Dennis Mitchell or Trey Cannon? You be the judge. Either way you get the impression that this menacing-looking youngster has a bed in "juvy" waiting for him.

5. A true animal lover, Trey was known for bringing all sorts of critters into the house. Word has it that "Nemo" called the Cannon's bathtub home for over 10 years.

6. Convinced he was a true ladies man, Trey used to be famous for his faux micro-fiber suede wife beater sweater vest with butterfly collar shirt.

7. Easily passing as Ashton and Topher's love child, Trey was once a hair double on That 70s Show.

8. This photo was taken while Trey was visiting relatives in Area 51 near Roswell.

man i am so dead....

have a blessed day

roy delgado

• Moderators

Dtel called me over to see this thread, showed me the first picture posted. I did not see the TC thing at the top and I said, "That's Trey".

Dtel asked me how I knew and I said, "Look at that face, that's Trey".

Then when I saw #8 I knew I was right!!!![;)]

Don't worry Roy I don't think Trey will get TOO MAD!!! [;)]

BTW, how did you get your little paws on those pics, someone must have been collaborating with you in this venture!!!!!