m00n has a new toy!

m00n

Congrats Moon, nothing like a nice bike when on the road to recovery of a wounded She's a beauty, have fun on her and don't get yourself hurt[:D]

Thanks... I need to get it lowered. when sitting on the seat, I can't even touch on my tippie toes. Sucks being a short guy. [;)]

Don't make the change in haste Moon as you might miss the ground clearance once you drop it

That is a good point. I know of two ways to get a little bit of help. I've heard of people shaving the seat as well as loosning the tension on the rear spring.

I think it's real. I don't recall where I downloaded that pic (was doing a Google search on muscle cars or somethin' and that pic popped up). I think it has a car's V8 engine, but not being up on these sorts of things, I don't know if it's a small block Chevy or a Hemi (the "502" may be a hint)...but I think it's the real thing.

The babe's real, though...[:P]

damn, one look and I just want to climb on board and pound away!

1,300 pounds dry weight [:S] (compared to 205 pounds for m00n's new bike). I've never been on one of those big custom cruiser type bikes but I'm sure they can make you giggle.

.........The babe's real, though...[:P]

For jt1stcav, here's a real babe really riding. There's a lot to be said for fast, light, and maneuverable.

post-17394-13819325236272_thumb.jpg