Heritage Dealers Thread

colterphoto1

Personal Pet Project of Michael Colter.

We're constantly getting calls and emails about (yes here too) about which dealers can DEMONSTRATE our Heritage Speakers. This is the series consisting of Klipschorn, LaScala II, Cornwall III, and Heresy III. I have decided to poll the nation to locate where it is possible for potential customer to audition what I believe are our finest speakers.

This quest will include my personal search of our sales database, queries of our sales reps across the country, info gathered though my many calls with customer and dealers, and YOU.

Please use this thread ONLY to list the name, phone, address (and directions) and which speakers are pretty much constantly set up at your local HiFi store.

A brief word about the owner or history of the store will be permissable. Please ask to make certain that this isn't just a shop that bought one pair of Heresies that were't picked and therefore shown for sale. I want to list dealers who are ACTIVELY demonstrating, and yes, possibly stocking these mighty speakers.

I will ask moderators to remove any other posts so please lets not bicker or complain here. This is a positive action I'm trying to take.

After a bit of time, when we have a pretty solid list, I'll sort it all out and post a comprehensive list of all of our Heritage dealers.

Hopefully there will be one near You!

Thanks,

Michael

post-10755-13819325187834_thumb.jpg

Georgia Home Theater

http://www.georgiahometheater.com/home.html

Phone:770-955-8909

Fax: 770-984-2173

Address:

2516 Cobb Pkwy.
Atlanta, GA 30080

They have the Cornwall 3, La Scala 2 and the Heresy 3. Also all the new McIntosh. I am going there in about one week to pick up some new Klipsch Reference Speakers (they carry those too). The Manager....Eric...Is gonna give me a little Demo. Says it's gonna be a surprise. My guess is that it will be the MC275's paired Mono pushing the new Corns. They sell a lot of McIntosh and B&W.

Very Nice store. I bought all my McIntosh there. Very personal.

jc

Of note 2-24-07. Found out that GHT doesn't have the Khorn or the Cornwall on display. However, they have sold some. They still have the La Scala 2 running mono 2 MC 275 tube amps in what they call their retro room.

Simply Stereo

1280 W. Higgins Rd.

Hoffman Estates, IL 60195

(847) 882-2885

They have all the Heritage speakers ready for demo. They just ask to bring some of your own music, as they do have a good collection. Will set you up in the room with the speakers show you how everything is connected and leave you be with your music. You might get the occasional look in and even cranking up the volume from the employees. Over all a great place to hear the speakers and a great group of guys.

Also, they have the Reference line in stock and can order.

One Happy Customer,

James

agree with jamesV about Simply Stereo...just don't ask them to demo Dark Side of the Moon, eh James???...LOOOOOOONGTIME Heritage and Klipsch dealer...got me my start when some of the guys worked/owned HiFi Hutch (Villa Park, Il.)...all hail the Cornwall King, Michael!

Bill

The Dealer Locator will tell you who is authorized to sell our various lines. What I'm looking for is ACTIVE dealers who truly dig Heritage and DISPLAY it so you all can AUDITION it!

little bump for a Chicago member looking for Heritage- isn't the Hoffman place a suburb of Chicago? Just checked on MapQuest- it's between Schaumburg and Elk Grove Village on the NW side. Have FUN![:D]

There are not many Klipsch Dealers up here in Northern New York.............and even Audio Classics only has Khorns on site, you can order through them, and when I use the dealer indicator it shows nothing...........maybe not what you are looking for, but I feel it's important information if someone in this area was looking to buy Klipsch........................

Post contact for information about dealers that carry and display Klipsch Heritage. I'm trying to help the situation by at least giving those dealers a bit of push and gaining an awareness at the office about what is (read ISN"T ) available in the marketplace.

If you want to discuss this, please create another thread. I was HOPING that this thread could be pinned to the top of the 2-channel thread. I'll just rewrite it with the contact information ONLY since it's already become a discussion.. geesh.[8-)]

Not to belabor the point, and I will post no more on this thread............Why push the dealers you as a company already have, push the dealers you don't have, so more people come in contact with Klipsch products...........Klipsch doesn't need me to tell them their Business strategy...I'm gone.......

• Moderators

Michael,

I am sure you are already aware that Acoustic Sounds has Klipsch LSII's in their showroom in Salina, KS. I did a poll last year for Texas, asking any Texas members were aware of any Herritage dealers in Texas that had speakers on display and no one could name any.

Travis