Another Question for Bodcaw Boy (Roy)

ClaudeJ1

no that was the one in which i would respond to you!!

Do you mean "wouldn't"?

But
either way, "would" or "wouldn't," I have noticed a pattern in what you
will and won't discuss. First of course there was the whole Al K.
matter, then the 402 vs 403 matter, then not coming up with anything in response to mas. But do go on entertaining the peanut gallery.

• Replies 83
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

no that was the one in which i would respond to you!!

Do you mean "wouldn't"?

I have noticed a certain pattern in what you will and won't discuss. First of course there was the whole Al K. matter, then the 402 vs 403 matter, then not coming up with anything in response to mas. But do go on entertaining the peanut gallery.

ehhhhh you're getting warmer doc!! man! now i gotta go and change.....

have a blessed night poo poo,

roy delgado

I must be confused then. I thought SETI or someone stated they heard the jub in three way 2 years ago. Maybe it was two way with the 510 on top.

Oh well. Then what was it two years ago...jub bin with a 510 and a K69 or something else?

jc

Have you figured out the huge difference yet between the Jubilee and the Heritage speakers regarding this...

Yeah, the Jubilee is a huge step backwards because it has a big black horn. EQ'ing with a horn is good. EQ'ing with a network is bad. A consistant and equal coverage pattern is inferior to an unequal coverage pattern, or, a flat power response doesn't sound as good as a power response that isn't. The K-403 is the king of horns, and the Jubilee just isn't a Jubilee without it. No matter that PK couldn't hear a lick above 3kHz when he propped the thing up there. Both the K-510 and K402 are pure unmitigated junk because they are the horns Roy likes. No matter that PK chose Roy to build them all -- Roy doesn't have a clue. Finally, higher sensitivity, lower distortion, and superior measurements in all categories are not worth pursuing. They have no impact "in the real world".

Have you figured out the huge difference yet between the Jubilee and the Heritage speakers regarding this...

Yeah, the Jubilee is a huge step backwards because it has a big black horn. EQ'ing with a horn is good. EQ'ing with a network is bad. A consistant and equal coverage pattern is inferior to an unequal coverage pattern, or, a flat power response doesn't sound as good as a power response that isn't. The K-403 is the king of horns, and the Jubilee just isn't a Jubilee without it. No matter that PK couldn't hear a lick above 3kHz when he propped the thing up there. Both the K-510 and K402 are pure unmitigated junk because they are the horns Roy likes. No matter that PK chose Roy to build them all -- Roy doesn't have a clue. Finally, higher sensitivity, lower distortion, and superior measurements in all categories are not worth pursuing. They have no impact "in the real world".

Very good! [:D] But possibly a little harsh.

I must be confused then. I thought SETI or someone stated they heard the jub in three way 2 years ago. Maybe it was two way with the 510 on top.

Oh well. Then what was it two years ago...jub bin with a 510 and a K69 or something else?

jc

yep i did a 510/69 on jub lf and a 402/69 on another jub lf.

not bad if i do say so myself and i plan on turning on the amp and listening to that combo very soon!

have a blessed day,

roy delgado

I must be confused then.  I thought SETI or someone stated they heard the jub in three way 2 years ago.  Maybe it was two way with the 510 on top.

Oh well.  Then what was it two years ago...jub bin with a 510 and a K69 or something else?

jc

Nope I said the 510 was on one Jubilee and the 402 was on the other Jubilee. Would love to hear the three way! Perhaps 6foot8 mentioned it since h bought three way or I think he did.

this is what happens when the dynamic duo get done with you.....please there is a cure.......don't wait till it's too late......deano has now become.....

ANTIDEANO,

THE HUMANITY!!

have a blessed night,

roy delgado

not bad if i do say so myself and i plan on turning on the amp and listening to that combo very soon!

Great! Listening to music is what it's all about. Or . . . are you going to be listening to sweep tones?

Very good! [:D] But possibly a little harsh.

nope poo poo. roy deserves even worse, the poser!

have a blessed night,

roy delgado

I think it was K-402/K-69-A with the active setup. Last year I think they got to hear the same setup except with the passive networks, and I think they also got to hear the K-510 with an active. Weren't you there last year? Didn't you guys get to hear the K-510 version?

Great! Listening to music is what it's all about. Or . . . are you going to be listening to sweep tones?

music?? what's that? actually i listen to pink noise..... i figure it has every song written and every song that is ever going to be written in it...

have a blessed day,

roy delgado

Man, I need to learn how to type faster.

Paul, I think you've managed to finally get under my skin. You're too damn smart for this crap, please quit playing the village idiot.

You're right, sorry, I'll let you play that role. [;)]

LOL! Yeah, it does. I gotta tell ya though, his posts and his emails look like they are written by two different people. It didn't take me long to figure out that he likes jerking everyone's chains about as much as you do.