Rounds 1 and 2 March Madness

Not many upsets, and in fact, no double digit seeds even made it to the sweet 16.......strange year indeed w/few upsets!

Tied for 1st in Pool #1 (4 losses round one, 3 losses round (2).....and zero losses for the elite eight and onward.

Middle of the pack Pool #2, with a slim chance

Next weekend will surely turn everyone's pool upside down

• Replies 170
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Yes, they look TOO GOOD, and hoping they look badly when the Hoyas' come a knocking. Heck, I didn't have but (2) ACC teams (cough, cough MD) to even make the sweet 16 this year.

By the time the final (4) rolls around, it'll all be settled between a few people. The only reason I like GT over NC is because of the consistent in and out play during the last 18 games. NC, on other hand, has not shown me that they can play consistent ball. Both OSU and NC are extremely DEEP, and that, in lies the danger.

Just wish I had another pool for NC and OSU to match up w/OSU going all the way.

My dear forum friends;

It has just come to my attention that the two most intellegent people on all these forums are Tarheel, & OldBuckster (In no particular order, even if one does seem to use the blessed name).

Please join me in paying our respects to two very worthy people for Who's Who, or some Nobel prize, or something...

My dear forum friends;

It has just come to my attention that the two most intellegent people on all these forums are Tarheel, & OldBuckster (In no particular order, even if one does seem to use the blessed name).

Please join me in paying our respects to two very worthy people for Who's Who, or some Nobel prize, or something...

After that salute....you and OB come on over to my house and watch the games....we can even drink my scotch...not 29 selections but plenty of Dalmore Cigar Malt[:D]

Chuck

My dear forum friends;

After that salute....you and OB come on over to my house and watch the games....we can even drink my scotch...not 29 selections but plenty of Dalmore Cigar Malt[:D]

I have that one. I would dare say it is the most interesting of all my scotches. It has that deep smokey taste that makes you want to smoke a cigar, not that I need much help with that....OK your on. We will be down on Memorial day to Southport!

Chuck

Okay Phil...send me a note later and let me know if you can set aside a couple of hours for drinks and music while you are at Southport. We can celebrate the Heels victory then.

Predictions are slowing down...maybe everyone on the forums team but ours have been eliminated[:)]

Chuck

Whether we be Hoya, Terp, Tarhell [:D], Gator, Trojan, Duck, or Jayhawk fans, it's all about the journey.

Just wish we could all be winners, but it just doesn't work that way. Best wishes to everyone as we enter the elite 8/final 4 weekend.

Back at you Klipsched with Yamahas.....enjoy!