STILL selling my Linn Axis turntable--you guys get first shot. . .

Allan Songer

STILL FOR SALE!! A lightning strike took out the original buyer's entire system last night and he has bigger worries than getting a new turntable!

This one goes to Audiogon or ebay tomorrow if there are no takers!

2.jpg

Hey there, Allan. I'm interested in purchasing your Linn Axis

turntable asap. Is it still available? Please email me directly at

adam_josef@hotmail.com.

Thanks!

-Adam

PS...I tried sending you private messages and email, but not sure if they went through.

Allan, I would jump on it in a heart beat and with no shipping goons to get in the way it would be a sweet deal. Alas I have been off of work for 2 weeks with a cold and don't even have money to pay the electric bill right now, DAMN!

Do you take payments??[:$]

Still waiting for your response . . .

Check your PM box.

Allan, I sent you a PM, I was out of the office yesterday due to things beyond my control and don't have internet service anywhere else, that is why you didn't hear from me. I was still interested. Oh well, life moves on and things change. Good luck with the new buyer. Damn, I missed a great chance, I guess it just wasn't in the cards this time. No hard feelings.

Picked up a really nice table today, and met a really nice guy in the process.

Thanks Allan...

I am really looking forward to giving my new LINN a spin!!!

Well at least it went to another fourm member, I really tried to pick it up but the communication got messed up, that is the way things go sometimes. I guess that means that there is something better for me later!

Enjoy!

Still do not have it hooked up yet.... I was gone for a few days, just got back and still need to get the table from Santa Monica to Santa Barbara.

I will be sure to post a review as soon as I have some time to listen.

I am also having to build a shelf (close to the amp) so that I can use the original cables.