What about your friends?

tommyboy

That is one thing I can say. Since joining this forum I have meet some awesome people and had the pleasure of shaking hands with a few of them. I even had Picky and his lovely wife Verna at my wedding a few months back. When school is done a trip to the pilgrimmage in Hope is already sewed up with the misses!!!

• Like 1

that is one thing for sure, people on this forum are really nice. i was invited over a guys house and he entertained me for about 5 hours and answered all my questions. during this time he also ended up saving me around $2000 just by giveing me different places to shop and different ideas.

truely helpful.

I play golf. A new top of the line set will run close to $4000. Toss in a $6000 golf car, $7500 for country club initiation fees & $400 for monthly dues & it gets expensive quickly. One ball costs $4 & may last 18 holes. Tell them audio is a bargain concerning longevity.

I use this arguement with the wife, I also use the one that some guys spend 30,000 on a classic car, and it doesn''t go far.

As far as friends go, everytime I meet someone new I am introduced as the guy with the bad### home stereo system. I have a couple of friends trying to talk me into a 300 dvd release party. I am thinking about it.

Great idea on the 300 release party. I find myself looking forward to that DVD also. Maybe it has something to do with seeing it in my first Klipsch equiped movie theater when it came out.

I'm from Memphis, TN. I've heard a rumor that they redid a couple of theaters there with Klipsch speakers. Now, one of my top goals when I go back home is to go watch a movie there. I don't even care what movie it ends up being. I just wanna hear a TRUE Klipsch theater!!!

All I can say is do it! When I looked around after the movie and saw Heresy's everywhere I quickly realized why I enjoyed the sound so much. I will now go to a Klipsch theater only!!!!

I play golf. A new top of the line set will run close to $4000. Toss in a $6000 golf car, $7500 for country club initiation fees & $400 for monthly dues & it gets expensive quickly. One ball costs $4 & may last 18 holes. Tell them audio is a bargain concerning longevity.

I use this arguement with the wife, I also use the one that some guys spend 30,000 on a classic car, and it doesn''t go far.

As far as friends go, everytime I meet someone new I am introduced as the guy with the bad### home stereo system. I have a couple of friends trying to talk me into a 300 dvd release party. I am thinking about it.

Great idea on the 300 release party. I find myself looking forward to that DVD also. Maybe it has something to do with seeing it in my first Klipsch equiped movie theater when it came out.

I'm from Memphis, TN. I've heard a rumor that they redid a couple of theaters there with Klipsch speakers. Now, one of my top goals when I go back home is to go watch a movie there. I don't even care what movie it ends up being. I just wanna hear a TRUE Klipsch theater!!!

tommyboy-You're in luck! I was just checking the "Klipsch News Center" tonight and saw this theater. Look at the pic of the front array!!! Wow!!! http://www.klipsch.com/media/news-center/install-stories-pdfs/malco.pdf

-David

tommyboy-You're in luck! I was just checking the "Klipsch News Center" tonight and saw this theater. Look at the pic of the front array!!! Wow!!! http://www.klipsch.com/media/news-center/install-stories-pdfs/malco.pdf

-David

WOW!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Be sure and give us a review after you go.

Oh ya, I will. It'll be the first week of August. I have to go to Texas in late July for a couple of weeks, then off to Memphis from there for 1 week. I'm gonna try to drag my pops along with me. He's not real big into movies at all though. Do they have a problem with you taking PHOTO cameras in theaters? If not, I'll take a bunch of pix as well and post them on here.

You think the audio hobby draws strange looks and remarks. Try raising working dogs for participation in protection sports. Your freinds kind of look at you like you're touched a bit, then tell em' in two weeks you'll have a total of four dogs. Then they think/tell you, you should be committed. By this time they think your audio obsession is quite normal.[:^)][:o][;)]

Be sure and give us a review after you go.

Oh ya, I will. It'll be the first week of August. I have to go to Texas in late July for a couple of weeks, then off to Memphis from there for 1 week. I'm gonna try to drag my pops along with me. He's not real big into movies at all though. Do they have a problem with you taking PHOTO cameras in theaters? If not, I'll take a bunch of pix as well and post them on here.

I can't imagine them having a problem with some pictures especially if you tell them your intentions. I want to speak with a manager the next time I go to my local Klipsch theater and see what they have up front. I can see about 15 Heresy's hanging from the walls and in the back, but you can't see what's going on up front. I want to check it out and it also crossed my mind to get a few pictures.