Today's Riddle

LeeW

People who hear them like them and people who haven't, don't.

LOL,

I was thinking more like the new owners either hate them and are to embarassed to post a review or they are enjoying them to much to bother letting us know how they sound......

People who hear them like them and people who haven't, don't.

LOL,

I was thinking more like the new owners either hate them and are to embarassed to post a review or they are enjoying them to much to bother letting us know how they sound......

It's the latter. I can tell you that once you hear them, you will want no other amplifier. Really, no matter what other amplifier you have, you will want to upgrade to the pCAT. They are available now, so I can't understand why anyone would not order a pair. Nothing else is in their league. Don't even comment until you hear them. And if you're going to slam them because your envious, stay away.

"It's the latter. I can tell you that once you hear them, you will want no other amplifier. Really, no matter what other amplifier you have, you will want to upgrade to the pCAT. They are available now, so I can't understand why anyone would not order a pair. Nothing else is in their league. Don't even comment until you hear them. And if you're going to slam them because your envious, stay away."

How can I hear them? When will you guys lay out some review on them.

jc