Sopranos !!!!!

meagain

Yea, it just seems so anticlimactic after 7 years. I guess I want something more flamboyant - something that's going to keep me pondering for a few days. I'm greedy. IDK - Maybe we'll see Tony turn the gun on himself. Maybe all his mis-deeds will come rushing at him or something. Naaa. IDK.

If Phil Leotardo wins this war and Tony dies, i'm gonna be pissed. I just can't conceive any possible ending that is going to make me happy. A while back I figured they would leave it open at the end, so they could make movies every couple years, but so many characters have died in the last couple of weeks, I just don't see that happening now. HBO's subscriptions are gonna drop of the face of the earth next Monday!

Jeremy

The Sopranos............A show about Italians, written by Italians, starring Italians.......Great Show, will be missed, the reruns on A+E without the swearing isn't quite the same.......Tony Soprano has the same problems as any married man with a family has......but, deep down, maybe it is time to move on.............all good things must come to an end............

Well, maybe they are trying to trick us into thinking this is going to have a predictable boreing ending (Tony or Leotardo dieing in a basic mob bloodbath fight).... Then do something amazing & interesting.

IDK - I'm starting to not care. I just want Deadwood back. Freeking masterpiece. I hate HBO for that.

Personally, I am hoping that Paulie can redeem himself to the family and take out Phil. He is not one of the three (Tony, Sil and Bobby) that Phil put a hit on. Phil also said that he would work with what's left of the New Jersy crowd after the top three are gone. I can see Paulie being able to get close enough to pull it off. And I agree that if Phil carries on and Tony goes down, I will be pretty ticked, even though Phil is definitely acting more like a boss than Tony ever did.

I am looking forward to Sunday night.

Chuck

I have liked this season, I am hpoing AJ gets hit, cause I can't stand his whiney act, yet I feel it will be Meadow would be the one that would really heart Tony, so I think its goning to happen espcially if he survives. Boy has he changed from season one.

post-16829-13819334334888_thumb.jpg

I think it was a Christian Slater flick, with a small role with Brad Pitt as a stoner. I can't think of the name of that movie. Slater played a huge Elvis fan. I think it was called True Romance. Is that the movie?