SORRY ABOUT MY PICTURES!!!!

garymd

• Replies 62
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Are there really people on dialup left in this country anyway? :) They came up pretty fast for me though I must say the photos turned out to be kind of a let down. No semi-naked men?

We have a lot of Forum members on dial-up. No fault of their own other than the rural or remote areas they live in do not offer DSL. If they unknowingly click on this thread their computers can be locked up for minutes or possibly require a reboot.

No one needs to look for a bridge though.

One more just to piss you off. I dare anyone to tell me to resize. I was asked by my fellow forum members to repost as they were originally downloaded.

Looks like the DeadHead is getting riled-up and feel'in kinda cocky.... definite grounds for being ban [;)]

• Moderators

I like Gary's size better then Michaels's photos, I can read the date of release and all the fine print on the label without reading glasses. Gary, in the future, please post at least that size, and preferably larger. Anybody with dial up can just skip over any post of yours. There is no excuse for being limited to dial up, it is not rural vs. city. Anyone in North America can get high speed internet via sat.

Travis

• Moderators

Are there really people on dialup left in this country anyway? :) They came up pretty fast for me though I must say the photos turned out to be kind of a let down. No semi-naked men?

We have a lot of Forum members on dial-up. No fault of their own other than the rural or remote areas they live in do not offer DSL. If they unknowingly click on this thread their computers can be locked up for minutes or possibly require a reboot.

No one needs to look for a bridge though.

They can get higher download speeds then DSL via sat/direct tv.

Travis