Sale Pending on '73 Verts, Walnut VRDs next

Spongeworthy

I have a pair of Vertical Cornwalls available in Oiled Walnut that are in really nice shape. I have the speakers listed on Audiogon. I tested the waters at a higher price because I have far more in them than I would offer to the forum. They are now listed on Audiogon for $1000, but I will take $800 from a forum member. I have too much in them to sell any lower than that.

I really hate to sell them but things are a little tight and I just made a purchase on some amps that I couldn't pass up. I had my other amp sold but right before I was going to ship, the thing was churning out intermittent static in one channel and I couldn't ship them to the guy. I need to get it figured out or repaired first.

Here is a pic. I have detailed pics if anyone is interested.

post-21879-13819330169728_thumb.jpg

• 1 month later...

Dire financial circumstances force sale. Email with offers if anyone is interested. Going to an eBay NR auction in a week.

My entire system will be for sale within the next month due to the need to private school one of my children. My audio and golf are going to be on the backburner for a long, long time unfortunately.

Thanks.

Sorry about your circumstance:( We are questioning private school for our kids for next year. The kids come home and have so much homework that they cannot enjoy the other things we would like them to do as well. Last night we cancelled a horse riding lesson for our daughter due to her 2nd grade home work. Couple that with a 9% tuition increase for next year....well....we'll see.

A sincere thanks to the well-wishers. Things will get better - I *am* in a bit of a financial pinch with a single income, 3 kids and some very unexpected medical expenses.

Next up for grabs, A beautiful pair of NosValves Walnut VRDs. Perform flawlessly and absolutely as good as advertised on this forum. It kills me to sell them but I really don't have a choice. I will sell with the stock tubes - or upgrade with some Telefunkens and/or Penta Labs KT-88s (very low hours on both).

All offers considered - must sell before June 15th.

Reddog5,

I replied and have a sale pending on the Cornwalls. If anything falls through, you will be the first to know. Thanks for inquiring.

VRDs still up for grabs. All fair offers considered to forum members. Will try Audiogon in a couple of weeks if no interest here. Thanks.