FS: JM BlueBerry Xtreme - SOLD!

jorjen

I am currently building a pair of Jubilees and a pair of Cornwalls and need to channel some funds into these areas. The BBX is approximately 10 months old and has been unused for the last 7 months. It has less than 35 hours of playing time and looks like it just came out of the box. Includes original box and all packing. I can take pictures and send them along if requested.

$1375.00 will include insured shipping in original box with original tubes(Ei Elites and NOS rectifier that Mark includes), plus a matched pair(NOS + 30 hrs.)of Telefunken Diamond bottom ECC 801 S's that are in the 12AT7 position. Nice upgrade. The pair of Ei Elite 12AT7 that came with the BBX have never been used and will also be included.

I hate to see the BBX sitting in the cabinet disconnected and unused when someone else could be enjoying it. It will be quite some time before I have my system back to a point where I will be able to use it. I will buy another at that time. Please feel free to PM or email with any questions or requests. Thanks for looking.

Best Regards,

Jordan

Travis, no problem on the BBX, thanks for tryin'. I think Fini's buddy C&S is interested. I will see what I have tube wise and get back to you. Not much left, just some odd-ball stuff I think.

BS, just started working on the CornScalas again today after a long, long layoff. Taking a short break from working on the Jubes for a few days, so I am putting a little time in on the CornScalas. I will get some new pics up as soon as I actually make some more progress.

You are correct Sir, you certainly did. Hope you are enjoying it.

How the heck are you Patrick? All is well here. I will email or call you in the next couple of days. Have you gotten the Fortes down your way yet, or do we still need to work on that?