FS: Juicy Music pCATs

DrPyro

Im selling the recently redesigned Juicy Music pCATs. A lack of planning on my part and the what the h*ll are those? comment from the g/f has resulted in the opportunity to buy the pCATs without the long wait. I ordered the pCATs many months ago to pair with a set of RF3s, but received a great price on a pair of Dynaudio C1s I couldnt pass up. I have spent the past week going back and forth between the RF3s and C1s, and Parasound HCA-1205 SS and pCATs, I must admit they pair beautifully with the Klipsch, warm and detailed. I completely agree with the comments posted on the forum about the pCATs, they are TRULY excellent! However, Im going to keep the C1s, and the pCATs just dont match that well with themso your gain!

The special introductory price posted on the forum was $3000 (current $3795), Im asking: $3000/obo which will include shipping & insurance in original box with original tubes. They weigh 65 lbs each so shipping is expensive, originally $165+ from California to NY, its a great deal!

Please feel free to PM/email me with any questions or requests. I can take pictures and post them if requested.

Cheers

-Dave

PS: I have some other HT type stuff for sale, but will post more details in the HT section

Speakers:

Klipsch RF-3s ($300)

Klipsch RC-3 ($125)

SVS Ultra w/ Samson 1000 amp ($1000/obo)

Cables:

Monster Interlink Digital 100 3 - $10 (shipped)

2x Monster svideo 6 - $10 (shipped)

Monster Interlink 250 2 channel Analog 5 ($10 shipped)

Amp:

Parasound HCA-1205A 5 channel amp ($650)

1. IF you still have them in July/August

2. IF my seminar in June is successful, I'd be interested in them.

I only say that to give you a cheap bump and to let you know that in spite of no (evident) takers, there is one out here that's interested. I've been debating on buying a set of Marks amps, a set of Craig's amps and a set of Transcendent OTL amps and have my own little shoot out at my leisure with my MC-2102. Unfortunatly Mr. Budget & myself are not on good terms as I'm forking out today, about 10/15K for my seminar. If it's successful, I'll first have to make that back before I can acquire toys.

I'd not do it unless I thought I could recoup my expenses plus some but one never knows how an individual group of seminars might go. I've been very dilligent keeping my nose & ear hairs trimmed to take away anyones excuses to not go! [:^)]

Title is "Investing in an uncertain market"

Interestingly enough, we came up with the title/contents several months ago. We had our first mailing/seminar about 2 weeks PRIOR the market having it's recent 400 point down day (couple months ago)

We could NOT have asked for better timing to get the thought in front of people. Just after that happened, our mailing came to their mailbox with that headline!

[Y]

Coytee-

I like cheap bumps! I was hoping to sell them before July/August...but if i still have them...

Best of luck on the seminar!

-Dave

Dave, your comment is noted and I realize you'd prefer to move them 'today' verses 'tomorrow'.

As for everyone else, I think they all need to keep their potato chips in their bag!! I don't recall me ever saying I was selling the 2102?? A shootout is just that!! Don't forget, I've still got three other speakers I need to provide luv & affection for!!

[:P]

• 2 weeks later...