POLL: How Many Forum Members Think Craig Should Change His User Name To Crusty?

Gilbert

Nice, True ...... words spoken by Audible Nectar. HOWEVER, I had to visit Webster to verify my understanding of the word Opinionated, so that I could verify and confirm my use of the word in both past, and future use.

PER OUR MAN WEBSTER:

OPINIONATED:= Holding unreasonably or obstinately to one's own opinions.

THIS DEFINITION DOES NOT FIT THE CRAIG I KNOW. I believe he know's his sh!t, and the proof is in that lengthy QUE of his that keeps growing. It's also in my 4-MC60's and C22 that he's touched, and I'm confident that it will be in my VRD's he's currently making too.

Gruff, yes.... Coarse, yes..... Voicefully loud, yes.... Strong Straight Forward Character, absof'inglutely...... and even Teddy Bear, yes.... I agree with all of that. But I also see him as open-minded (did I say that? [:#]) , just enough to know and understand that there's always more than one way to skin a cat. And that is not IMHO a characteristic of being OPINIONATED. To be opinoinated is to be overly voicefull and ignorant at the same time, and that is definitely not the way I see it.

I strongly agree with Audible in 99% of his post. And yes, he undercharges for his work. I once suggested to him that he hire a whipping-boy or apprentice, but I believe Craig's too much into the personal touch to go that route, and that is to OUR benefit.

See ya buddy....

Curious. How many of these witnesses offering such wonderful testimonials currently have items in the queue at Craigs. [;)] Its almost like watching an infomercial. [:D]

Craig does go above and beyond. No doubt. He is also quite excitable and impulsive in addition to the aforementioned qualities. He frequently reminds me of Shrek. [^o)]

Ive been somewhat critical of Forum testimonials and have suggested that we all exercise some caution when boasting about various products. Service is another thing tho and I will say, having had experience, that Craigs service is excellent. I believe him to be honest, genuinely concerned and always helpful after the fact. I dont think Craig is crusty. Blunt maybe! <?xml:namespace prefix = o ns = "urn:schemas-microsoft-com:office:office" />

Why thanks everyone. Especially the fine post by Dave. But really this is getting way to fuzzy and warm for me.....let's argue about something.

Would you work on my SET amps? It seems they sound too good and they aren't supposed to : ) <Bait>