Please kick it up a notch

fini

Sorry to complain, but posts in the 2-CH forum have been downright dull and boring, of late. Please, PLEASE think about ME for a change. I need more stimulation. I've received countless emails: "fini, why are you not funny any more?" ; "fini, what happened to you?" ; "fini, I do not want a prosthetic forehead."

My palms are pointed up, I am in a receptive posture. Let 'er rip.

• Klipsch Employees

Fini in Indy...I have not looked at the list. Are you going to wus out on me?

If  you show up early, we can squeeze a little corn to see what comes out.

As that your a prune picker, you may not like corn.

Oh well, I bet I can find a big speaker some where to split what hair  you have left.

Sorry to complain, but posts in the 2-CH forum have been downright dull and boring, of late. Please, PLEASE think about ME for a change. I need more stimulation. I've received countless emails: "fini, why are you not funny any more?" ; "fini, what happened to you?" ; "fini, I do not want a prosthetic forehead."

My palms are pointed up, I am in a receptive posture. Let 'er rip.

Maybe it's the tubes,and your age holding you back!

Larry

allright!!! now i'm fired up! listening to moody blues at almost an ear-screeching level. drove my wife and kids out of the house... well, one of the kids is still inside but she's come in a couple times complaining about the sound level. anyway, just seems like a great day for classic rock and mostly psychedelic at that. hope all are having as fun a day as i am.

pete