Retro tee's....in the house!

Amy

• Replies 57
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Say Amy...can you sneak me a coupon code?

Mum's the word baby!!

[:#]

Coytee, the code is: ImdEAf

Amy, now that was the shirt I said you all should do a few months ago when all of the burnouts here were pining for black. Very, very nice. I ordered two.

Not having Khorns any more, I'm feeling a bit discriminated against...as though there's a "good ole boy's club" going on ...

Amy said they're soft... (I wonder how she knows that?) then I look and see it's on a male body... hmm....[:|]

I was hoping for something a bit different [A]

Not having Khorns any more, I'm feeling a bit discriminated against...as though there's a "good ole boy's club" going on ...

Amy said they're soft... (I wonder how she knows that?) then I look and see it's on a male body... hmm....[:|]

Note to marketing..... Female models will sell more T-shirts on this message board.

• Moderators

Note to marketing..... Female models will sell more T-shirts on this message board.

Note to forum...my female model is on vacation this week. I thought you'd rather have the shirts than wait on a nice picture [:)]

• Moderators

[Note to forum...my female model is on vacation this week. I thought you'd rather have the shirts than wait on a nice picture [:)]

When she comes back, why don't you introduce some Klipsch bikini's, maybe some lingerie.

Um, no.

The retro shirt is very cool. The message on the back is excellent. Is this being used in any other marketing?

I really like the Heritage speakers on the web site, too. Hope this all goes in a way that is prosperous for Klipsch. It certainly gets me jazzed.

Note to forum...my female model is on vacation this week. I thought you'd rather have the shirts than wait on a nice picture [:)]

I have a Nikon at my desk.

Thanks for the heads up, Amy. Just ordered mine, along with a black oval logo T and a few beer glasses.

BTW, thanks for offering these in XXL. Those of us with a slightly larger than average stature really appreciate it.

Chuck

stature, yeah That's the word! I bet Amy sells 4 XXL's to every 1 L !